Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

USA hybrid turbo 1/4 record

pwnall1337

Vendor
Hey All,

We've always done a lot of roll racing with our fiesta on drag radials, but we've never actually launched it in the 1/4. With all the 1/4 racing hype going on these past few months we decided to pickup some m&h slicks for our project x47r fiesta st. We broke the record on our 3rd pass out last friday, and we broke it again today on our 3rd pass. That's 6 passes ever launching this car on slicks. We are shooting for 12.1 or high 11's April 5th.

Last friday we set a new hybrid turbo record for the USA by going 12.517@113.04 mph

[video=youtube;kowmkyeE0Pw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kowmkyeE0Pw[/video]

Tonight we beat that with a 12.43@112.92.

Tuned by Stratified

Stock engine
Stock trans
Stock clutch
Stock suspension
Stock differential
X47R Hybrid Turbo available at http://pwnallperformance.com

jeff

2000 Post Club
Congrats those are great numbers.

On the X47R, I've hear rumors of counterfeits circulating. Any credence to this?

Also Tim - when does the X57R tuning happen? Looking forward to results...

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Impressive.

Definitely a turbo im looking at for future use.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #4
Congrats those are great numbers.

On the X47R, I've hear rumors of counterfeits circulating. Any credence to this?

Also Tim - when does the X57R tuning happen? Looking forward to results...
No, it was a mispeak. It was just an early x47r model. All of them have been made black in past 15 months.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Nice ad. Open Diff, FWD, got a good hook on those slicks for sure. First to second shift was even delayed, versus slamming it into gear or other. Missed the burn out on the prepped track?