Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Brand New NGK Iridium IX 1 Step Colder Spark Plugs PRE-GAPPED

Trader history for hendrixsrv (0)

Are you flexible on price at all? That’s the same price you can get them from whoosh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
hendrixsrv
Thread Starter #3
Are you flexible on price at all? That’s the same price you can get them from whoosh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's 52 dollars shipped from Whoosh with the fist5 discount.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bought mine at advance auto yesterday, gapped them myself, used coupon code for 25% off and got them for $32...$35 with tax

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Better Box that shit up good and pack it well.....Do you trust FedEx...UPS OR USPS?....I know I don't.[bash]

Advance Auto Parts with the coupon promo code "coupon25" that'll get you 25% off

OP
hendrixsrv
Thread Starter #10
Bought mine at advance auto yesterday, gapped them myself, used coupon code for 25% off and got them for $32...$35 with tax

So 32 dollars plus shipping from USPS is 40 dollars and it's already pre-gapped.

Plus, I just checked advanced Auto parts and it's all sold out in my area (DC) and not available for ship to home.

40 shipped.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk