Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cleaning products for ST seats.

So somehow I managed to sit in some gum and then get in my car without noticing until the next day when I went to go to work. What products do you guys use to remove gum/stains and keep the seats looking alive?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Griots make a great interior cleaner I have used it as my BAE's son is a messy little child. Is the gum stuck on the seat ? Or is there just a stain?[driving]

XanRules

assuming you don't have the Recaros, gum may require a steam clean. You can rent a steam cleaner for like fifteen bucks at most hardware stores.

OP
Mylerx
Thread Starter #4
assuming you don't have the Recaros, gum may require a steam clean. You can rent a steam cleaner for like fifteen bucks at most hardware stores.
Sorry should have noted I do have the recaros

XanRules

Mmmm. For the cloth on the seat I'd use a steam cleaner and the scotch gard for upholstery. For the leather I use Pinnacle Leather and Vinyl cleaner, I haven't found a leather conditioner that I like yet but am going to get some of the Pinnacle as well.

OP
Mylerx
Thread Starter #7
Mostly just a stain now managed to pick the gum off.

For stains - I had some mystery discoloration on the rear bench seat bottom (recaros) - I took a microfiber and sprayed some water on it then just rubbed it out (hehe..).

When I had my Focus ST3 I used leatherique (got it from chemical guys) and the stuff worked great on the leather seats. I havent had time to use it (if its even good still) on my newly-acquired-to-me Fiesta ST recaros.

Griots and Chemical Bros guys stuff for everything. It's worth the money vs most of the cheaper stuff.

Chemical bros products seam to be on Amazon deals of the day quite frequently as well.

Used a little coarse hard plastic brush and really work that shit into the fabric whatever products you use.