Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta ST owner

Hi Everyone. I’m a new owner of a Fiesta ST. I had been eyeballing these cars since maybe around 2014 but there’s always been a reason to not have gotten one. I always end up purchasing a vehicle other than the Fiesta ST.

Drove a 2014 Focus ST then and while I thought it had plenty of power, the interior was too much like my 2012 Focus...I wanted something different so I ended up with a 2015 BRZ...that eventually got supercharged...Picked up my aunts 2008 Mazda MX5....then an 04 Forester XT...I barely drove the BRZ after 3 years of ownership and it didn’t make sense for me to pick up another small car (Fiesta ST), so I ended up trading it in for a 2017 Focus RS. Between switching cars, I noticed that the Miata hasn’t been used much the past three years also...so while it still has some value as a 10 year old car with 57,000 miles....I decided to let it go a few days ago. Since it’s the last year the USDM Fiesta ST will be made, I decided that it’s the best time to pick one up before they’re gone for good.

So, here I am finally with keys to my own Fiesta ST. From a few of the readings I’ve done online...it seems like the best thing to do other than leave the car stock is to put a more efficient intercooler and an Accessport for a custom tune. That will probably be the route I’ll take with the ST.

Anyhow, I received the PM from one of the admins and in there was a link to the intro section of the forums so I thought I might as well post up. :)

Congrats and welcome!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Definitely send like you've danced all around the RS and ST.

Enjoy the forum!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S
Thread Starter #9
Ended up with a 2019 Orange Spice with the molten orange seats. No other options...

Spork1569

Ended up with a 2019 Orange Spice with the molten orange seats. No other options...
Love the orange spice color but I wasn't able to find it when I was looking, congrats it's an awesome color. Love my black fist but I've always been a fan of the brighter colors.

If only the electric blue of the RS was an option.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Love the orange spice color but I wasn't able to find it when I was looking, congrats it's an awesome color. Love my black fist but I've always been a fan of the brighter colors.

You did good. Ive always had bad luck with brighter colors. They tend to attract the wrong kind of attention [emoji601]

OP
S
Thread Starter #12

Thanks! Yeah, Orange spice seems to be on the harder side to find as far as color goes. Out of the 17-19 Fiesta ST’s listed on auto trader....72 out of 706 are orange spice with only 19 of those listed as having leather seats (recaro’s)...closest dealership that has an orange spice from me according to auto trader is out in Washington State....592 miles away.

OP
S
Thread Starter #13
I hear you dude. My BRZ was World Rally Blue with Gold RPF1’s....first speeding ticket with it in 11 years when it was stock (before modding it). The RS is nitrous blue...13 months later and no tickets after almost 13k miles.

I do overspeed but I’m mindful when I do it. Save for those times, I just cruise at 5mph over80-90% of the time.

Since you bought new, you should look into the Octane Academy, its a fun trip!

OP
S
Thread Starter #17

Since you bought new, you should look into the Octane Academy, its a fun trip!

For sure dude. The first one (from the RS) I wasn’t able to find time for. I think I have a year until the offer for octane academy expires correct?

For sure dude. The first one (from the RS) I wasn’t able to find time for. I think I have a year until the offer for octane academy expires correct?

Exactly, a year from when you purchased it, so this run group of dates trough September/October is all you have access to. Go sign up!!

Welcome to the forum! I did a lot of reading and research before picking up my fist a week ago, knew they were going away which meant I had to have one! Coming from a speed3 and plan on not doing more than an ap and Intercooler eventually.