Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

map intake with whoosh crosspipe

has anyone run into this that might have a suggestion. I got my map intake in with the whoosh crosspipe and the connecting hose to go from the intake to the crosspipe doesnt seem to be bog enough to fit over it

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
responded to your email

lube and man handle it on (it will go on)
or you'll have to secure a 45 elbow that has a true ID of 2.75" to the MAP intake ID to get it on there easily.
I seen this before a few times when this combo is used.

Let me know if you need help with the 45 degree elbow

OP
jimbobillybob
Thread Starter #3
responded to your email

lube and man handle it on (it will go on)
or you'll have to secure a 45 elbow that has a true ID of 2.75" to the MAP intake ID to get it on there easily.
I seen this before a few times when this combo is used.

Let me know if you need help with the 45 degree elbow
thanks man, responded to your email. I'm gonna go fight it some more and see if I can get it on

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
OP
jimbobillybob
Thread Starter #7
Then that's a wierd a wierd transition elbow to find....This may work if it can't be massaged.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/390682378871

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
yeah just found something similar on Amazon. might have to go this route. with lube the one that comes with the map intake is sooo close, if I had another set of hands like I was supposed to i could probably get it, but I dont

OP
jimbobillybob
Thread Starter #8
ok it finally went on, took 2 guys, some lube, and a lot of sweat and tears.... phrasing. but yeah if anyones going with that combo, just spend the $10 on Amazon on a 45° elbow with a 2.5 inlet and 2.75 outlet.

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
I've had these issues before with the silicon hoses not fitting. I just use some dielectric grease and usually I can get it on. If it's really far off I use a heat gun and force it to take shape.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk