Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Is the FIST your most reliable car?

In my case I have 3 cars and my 2017 FIST has been the best. No issues at all after 1 year of ownership. I have had to change the wipers as soon as I got it (they chattered badly), the front brake pads due to excessive brake dust, standard oil changes and tire rotations. No squeaks, rattles strange noises or other issues. My new 2018 Mustang GT just started making knocking noises- it's at the dealership and may need a new engine. And my 97 Wrangler is old, has some electrical issues and wouldn't start at work due to a dead battery recently. So I use the FIST most often and when I absolutely have to be there like at work or somewhere else where I can't break down. I have also been using it as a truck to haul car parts- fenders, etc. for my 66 Bronco restoration. You can fit a lot in the little hatch with the rear seat folded down. Love this little car!

Had mine since March of '15, just rolled 40k miles, and nothing wrong with mine yet. Just the normal stuff, brake pads/rotors, but no repairs or warranty work needed.