Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for Tire Advice with New Wheels

Just threw my summer setup on. 17x7.5 Sparco Pro Corsa’s in matte black wrapped in firestone Indy 500

OP
S
Thread Starter #23
One guy I autoxed with said the rsrr were ridiculously noisy on road. He didn't much mind as that car wasn't his daily.
I have the RT615K+ in 205/40/17. Don't find them noisy at all. Nice and grippy. Probably my only complaint would be the amount of rocks and pebbles they hold on to at low speed, makes such a racket in the rear. Get going fast enough and they can't hang on though. Also, so far they've been fine in the wet. Read some complaints about wet grip, haven't had that issue myself.
Yea the Falkens look like a great tire. My only concern is that they're double the price of the RS-Rs and from what I've read only last about 8k miles. That would mean once per year for me spending about $650.

OP
S
Thread Starter #24
Just threw my summer setup on. 17x7.5 Sparco Pro Corsa’s in matte black wrapped in firestone Indy 500
I like those wheels, but no one seems to carry them. Also, are they actually as heavy as the specs say? Says 22lbs.

I like those wheels, but no one seems to carry them. Also, are they actually as heavy as the specs say? Says 22lbs.
You can order them right off of tire rack. Hard to believe they weigh that because they certainly don’t feel that heavy