Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Advice on Cobb Acessport

avillania

Hey guys, I'm a new owner and new member. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on where I can find the best deal on a new or used Cobb accessport. Alternatively, are there any other plug and play OTS tuners you can recommend that won't kill my bank account?

Thanks in advance for your input!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey guys, I'm a new owner and new member. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on where I can find the best deal on a new or used Cobb accessport. Alternatively, are there any other plug and play OTS tuners you can recommend that won't kill my bank account?

Thanks in advance for your input!
Welcome to the world of performance....get a new AP3 from a vendor that comes with a Flash Tune and build from there....I'm afraid to say....you gotta pay to play either way. If you Hawkeye the forum used ones come up for sale for $300 plus....look in the for sale section.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
A

avillania

Thread Starter #3
I kinda figured I wasn't gonna get any financial breaks on tuning and performance upgrades in general haha, but I had to ask!
Thanks for the welcome and thanks for your help I appreciate it!