Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Free stuff to a good home

OEM brake pads, used for 9k miles:

168976765.OU6jgcm7.jpg

Almost full coolant (oil filter is already gone)

168914700.meExMHS9.jpg

Rear motor mount and heat shield only from this picture:

168914701.zyYrRn3x.jpg

anticon

[MENTION=7720]wraith[/MENTION], how hard was it to remove that heat shield? Is it bent?

OP
wraith
Thread Starter #8
Willing to ship the PCV hose from the intake?
I can but it's pretty long (assuming it shouldn't be bent) so flat rate boxes won't work in this case, will be harder to find a wierd shaped long box.

[MENTION=7720]wraith[/MENTION], how hard was it to remove that heat shield? Is it bent?
Honestly this was part of a turbo upgrade that a shop did for me so I'm not sure, but it does seem to be in pretty good shape.

What's the story behind the minor "sell"-off ?
FiST still kick'n?
Nope, I've actually moved on so no need for anything Fiesta-related anymore.

Dibs on coolant

Yours, how do you propose I get it to you?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Pm'ed for the Brake pads[clap]
Looks like J.andretti got the pads as long as he's fine with the shipping cost.

I can but it's pretty long (assuming it shouldn't be bent) so flat rate boxes won't work in this case, will be harder to find a wierd shaped long box.

Honestly this was part of a turbo upgrade that a shop did for me so I'm not sure, but it does seem to be in pretty good shape.

Nope, I've actually moved on so no need for anything Fiesta-related anymore.

Looks like J.andretti got the pads as long as he's fine with the shipping cost.
Well thats weird...i think after half hour you made your post about the items, i sent you a Private Message saying i live in south of Seattle and picking that stuff would be no problem..

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I still cant believe that your now giving this stuff away.....I have stock parts for my 1992 GMC Typhoon hanging in my garage if I ever wanna go back to all stock. But do as you wish man.....Good luck! Hopefully you wont need them In the future! [thumb]

OP
wraith
Thread Starter #11
Well thats weird...i think after half hour you made your post about the items, i sent you a Private Message saying i live in south of Seattle and picking that stuff would be no problem..

My apologies I do see that now, sorry I missed it. Yes the coolant is yours I will PM you to set up a time.

I still cant believe that your now giving this stuff away.....I have stock parts for my 1992 GMC Typhoon hanging in my garage if I ever wanna go back to all stock. But do as you wish man.....Good luck! Hopefully you wont need them In the future! [thumb]
Lol I used to be like that but now I like keeping my garage clean, I like it better this way.