Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NC Cars and Coffee Schedule

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Here is the current (as far as I'm aware currently) schedule of Cars and Coffee meets in NC as compiled by friends over on FocusST.org. If you know of other C&C meets/locations or of changes to this schedule, let me know and I will revise the schedule accordingly. I hope to see some of you out there!

Charlotte: 1st Saturday of the month, 7:30am-11:00am Mattie's Diner / NC Music Factory Uptown Village - Main Lot
1000 NC Music Factory Blvd

Raleigh/Cary: 1st Saturday of the month, 8:00am-11:30am, New Waverly Place at 259 New Waverly Place, 27518 There's been mention of a change in location

Wilmington: 1st Saturday of the month, 9:00am-12:00pm, Schaeffer BMW at 4920 Centre Drive 28403 (Also has alternating locations)

Winston-Salem: 2nd Saturday of the month, 9:00am-2pm, Reynolda Village at 2201 Reynolda Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27106

Fayetteville: 2nd Saturday of the month, 9:00am-12:00pm, Millstone Theater at 3351 South Peak Drive 28306, in the parking area

Greensboro: 3rd Saturday of the month, 8:00am-10:00am, Fresh Market at 1560 Highwood Blvd 27409

Durham: Last Saturday of the month, 8:00am-12:00pm, Front parking lot of the Durham Performing Arts Center at the corner of Pettigrew and Mangum streets. Another location is the upper parking deck adjacent to University Ford.

OP
dyn085

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
I try to hit up the Fayetteville meet most every month in case anyone is nearby.

I'd like to hit up the Charlotte one this month, but have other plans unfortunately. Thanks for the schedules though, gives me a few day trip ideas.

Raleigh: 3rd Saturday of the month, 8:00am-11:00am, Raleigh Grande at 4840 Grove Barton Road, Raleigh, NC 27613

Hoping to make it out tomorrow morning if I don't have a motorcycle to go look at.....

These have started back up again, I should be at the Greensboro events now that it doesn't interfere with my work schedule. For people in or near GSO, this event is off of New Garden (Very close to Bryan BLVD) at the Fresh Market, same shopping center as Target. I think the highwood blvd address confuses people.

Nice, I'm going to try to come out to the next one on the 16th. There is also a rally/cruise May 23rd, I think a few people will be meeting at the starbucks in the same shopping center as cars and coffee to ride out to it. We are meeting at 8am.

Etyrnus

Keep in mind, gso starts officially at 8, but is already filling up at 7:45. That cruise may be interesting, curious about the details.

For people in the Triad area: We are meeting up at the Starbucks off of New Garden in Greensboro, in the same shopping center as the cars and coffee meet, at 8:45 May 23rd and will be leaving out at 9 to meet everyone else in Wilkesboro 10-ish.

For people in the Charlotte area: Will be meeting up at the NC Music Factory at 8:45 and leaving at 9pm to meet up with the Greensboro people in Wilkesboro at 10:30-ish.

The facebook event page : https://www.facebook.com/events/771611149626608/

The Route (not including the people coming from Greensboro) https://www.google.com/maps/dir/NC+...d1a5dfa1f512!2m2!1d-80.845682!2d35.238913!3e0

The facebook event page has all of the details on the stops.

I will be with the group coming from greensboro. Hope to see some other FiSTs there.

Etyrnus

Just an FYI, the Raleigh C&C is on hiatus until January. Between the renovations at the Grande and the parking lot sinkhole, there isn't enough room.

Are the gso ones still going on? i work most saturday mornings but i might start requesting that saturday off.

does this still happen every month?

because i can make the Fayetteville one this month and the Greensboro as well.