Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2013 Fiesta ST Mountune MP215 from France

Hello guys,

I introduce myself,
I'm 35, live and work in France. In Metz, in the north-east, near luxembourg and germany...
What can I say more.... It's the first time that I register on a US forum. Sorry for my approximatively english. [shy]

I always love sport car, since I was a little boy [grinking]
Before the new FiST, I possessed a VW Corrado 16v, 2005 Fiesta ST, Focus Mk1 RS, Renault Clio RS... and now, since december 2013 this brand new Fiesta ST
I love make pictures, so you can see my old car (and a lot of others) on my website : http://www.freemat.fr/page_automobiles.htm

It's a white model with a lot of options, and with the "215 Power Upgrade Package" from Mountune. Lovely sound, and lovely performences.... [tongue]
Some pictures of it.....

This week, I put a new turbo induction hose, from Mountune too.
Also very effective, I recommend to you....

Following, I have just order the new mountune intercooler, and after a good painting this OZ racing 18' will joint the car....

So. despite the distance, I'm happy to join this forum. Here in Europe, ST/RS owners are a real frendly community... hope that is the same all around the world [cool]
Run safe and have fun in yours FiST..... [deviltail]

Mathieu

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Those OZ wheels fit great on the ST and look like the Focus RS wheels. You picked the friendliest forum to join.

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #4
Thank you for your welcomes...

Exactly, it's "OZ Racing" from the first focus RS.

I will paint it in dark grey.

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #6
In USA, is all the Fiesta ST have 5 doors ?

In Europe, only 3 doors available....

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard Matcannibal[welcome]

Your English is perfect and you have a great car collection.[twothumb]

Yes all the FiST in North America (US, Canada, Mexico) are all 5-door.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
In USA, is all the Fiesta ST have 5 doors ?

In Europe, only 3 doors available....
Yes North America gets the 5 door all Others I think get the German made 3 door. Ours is built in Mexico City but I think ALL get the engine and trans from the UK plant.

dang beat me again Boss

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #11
Some pictures of my "ex", all very fun cars.... Pleasant and efficient.

And when I can, I go on the Nurburgring Nordschleife or at Spa Francorchamps ! To have fun safely...

my 2005 Fiesta ST, on the Nordschleife track :

my 2003 Focus RS :

my 2010 Renault Clio RS, on the Nordschleife track :

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Wow, you had some really fun hot hatches!!! Super jealous that have you actually been to the tracks I have only played on Forza :lol:

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #13
Yes, it's cool, cause I live near this 2 fabulous track ! [raceflag]

And in the real life, it's more exciting than behind the x-box ! [like]

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #15
Bienvenue ? toi Matcannibal !

Tr?s belles voitures en passant, surtout la FiST [twothumb]
Bonjour Frotz, je vois que le Quebec est pr?sent aussi... Je pensais pas croiser des francophones par ici [giggle]

Montr?al, un jour je viendrais y vivre ! t'as pas id?e comme je kiffe cette ville !!! [thumb]

Ouais ?a en vaut d?finitivement la peine de la visiter, Qu?bec aussi d'ailleurs!

Pour ma part, un jour je me paierai un voyage en Europe, je dois embarquer sur l'autobahn au moins une fois dans ma vie [raceflag]

Pas mal du tout ! Le kit Mountune ajoute un vrai gain de puissance/couple par rapport ? l'origine ?

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #18
Le Kit Mountune "MP215" mont? sur mon auto, (et sur toutes les autres disposant du kit) se compose :
- d'une boite ? air m?tallique redessin? ;
- d'un filtre permanent K&N ;
- d'un boa suppl?mentaire vers cette nouvelle boite ? air ;
- et la reprog de l'ECU tenant compte de cette nouvelle admission.

La puissance passe de 134 kW hors overboost (182 ch) ? 158 kW (215 ch) et le couple culmine d?sormais ? 320 Nm.
Je n'ai jamais conduit de FiST sans ce kit, la mienne a ?t? livr? avec la pr?pa, j'aurai donc du mal a formuler un avis en terme d'am?lioration, mais ce qui est sure c'est que l'auto marche tr?s tr?s fort...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktb40fM_Jmg

The same in english... [giggle]

Mountune Kit "MP215" mounted on my car consists of:
- A redesigned air box metal;
- A permanent K & N filter;
- An additional pipe to this new airbox;
- And re-programming ECU

The power goes off overboost of 134 kilowatts (182 hp) to 158 kW (215 hp) and torque now peaks at 320 Nm
I've never driven a other FiST without this kit, so it's difficult to formulating an opinion in terms of improvement, but sure that my auto run very very strong ...

Okay dommage que tu ne saches pas mais le kit Mountune est int?ressant. Cependant il manque un truc, surement des ressorts + court ou bien des combin?s filet?s et elle serait parfaite !

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #20
Le principale avantage de cet up-grade m?canique par Mountune, c'est qu'il est reconnu par Ford, et donc la garantie constructeur est conserv?e....

Avant de m'attaquer au ch?ssis, l'intercooler (toujours Mountune) va ?tre mont? ? la premi?re r?vision, ainsi qu'une la lame "triple R" sous le PC avant.

The main advantage of this Mountunes up-grade is recognized by Ford Europe, so the warranty is preserved ....

Before up-grade the chassis, the intercooler (still Mountune) will be install at the first maintenance, and a front spoiler "triple R" to.