Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014, 2015 Complete FiST for Parts

Trader history for Michael26dw (0)

Have sold front clips on both.
But have the rest of the cars please let me know what parts you may need willing to ship.
Thanks
you can contact me
281-816-6867
Mark
thanks

Attachments

How is the condition of the front driver control arm and strut?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MNFister

Do you have the front brake calipers, rotors, hardness for sale? looking for full front (Stock) brake kit

OP
M
Thread Starter #8
Yes I do have rotors and calipers stock oem. What's your zip will get quote shipped

Hi I need 3 silver wheels and one grey wheel if you have them. Also, front passenger seat with airbag intact any same side seatbelt. Shipped to 13031 how much? Pm me

Are the windshield wiper arms in good condition with not paint coming off? Or at least a drivers side? Also, how much for the the passengers side interior door handle piece (as long as the silver isn't peeling) and for a drivers side mirror glass (I would consider the whole mirror as long as the caps are swappable. Shipping would be to Chesapeake, VA 23320.

Thanks!

OP
M
Thread Starter #13
Wiper arms are good no peeling. Also handle is solid no peeling. Side mirror is sold

I need passenger side cover for under the car. It is paper/plastic kind of cover of dark grey / black color to protect metal from road hazard.

I texted you about a few parts the other day to WA or Canada. Still interested in the parts. I'll text over the weekend as I have my phone back from repair.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk