Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2014-2015 Whoosh Motorsports Intake Hose and evap line kit for install on 2016+

Trader history for Dpro (5)

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ok these are brand new never used 2014-2016 Whoosh intake hose
SOLD!
Evap kit is sold!

If you do not believe these items are new look at my build thread to see what I put in and did not put in.
Oh and ya it was listed in my parts list on my proifile as I bought it listed it and never installed it. Which I have now updated to reflect what I actually have put on the car,.

Forum mod DJ1L. Can vouch as he has watched my car go from stock to where its at now.
shipping extra

Last edited:

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I have an old school HKS filter pod i want to run on the FiST. I already have a MAF adapter to run it...

all i need is that intake tube.........................................

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
I have an old school HKS filter pod i want to run on the FiST. I already have a MAF adapter to run it...

all i need is that intake tube.........................................

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Hit me up $70 its yours.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
If you are interested in the stuff comment or pm me. The items are new and priced competitively shipping is also very cheap on these items. Plus I do local pickup and sales.