Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 fiesta St 1.6l Ecoboost..

Dpaul918

U.S. Marine Veteran
So my 2014 Ford fiesta ST 1.6 EcoBoost went down on me and had to have the piston and the Piston put into the motor everything was put back together down the specs got it home it wouldn't start no more been that way for about 2 weeks now how to change battery I've done everything I hope my dtc's code reader up to it and the only code that I'm getting right now is a U1007 DTC CODE for MISSING DATA this only code that I'm getting right now. If anybody's had this issue or anything or like to come and you kind of got me in the right direction or tell me what I can do fix it so I can start my car thank you

Intuit

3000 Post Club
I keep seeing "for Primary ID" in the search results. Typically they're referring to a "Cylinder ID". Cam (and crank) sensors have to be read for cylinder ID. Have any modules been replaced? Many of them require reprogramming. Have you gone over every wire harness, physically unplugging and re-plugging them back in?

OP
D

Dpaul918

U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #3
No modules where replaced. Camfazer intakeside was replaced and I'll check all wiring plugs take them out and put them back in

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Dtc 1007 is lost communication with battery sensor a. Check your battery terminals and confirm that the ground is connected properly, should have a wire from the positive feeding to the ground terminal then ground to body of car then check to make sure your positive looks right. If this is okay start pulling fuses and checking them. That's my advice, it costs no money and will rule out a lot of stuff. If all this checks out, last ditch effort would be to hand over hand the entire harness looking for nicks or tears in the wires but this would take a long... Long time. Hopefully it's just the battery missing something or a blown fuse those are easy.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk