Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2014 Fiesta ST, only 9500 miles and LOADED!

Trader history for alexvollmer (0)

I am parting ways with this delightful Fiesta ST. I inherited it from a family member who put a lot of effort to transform it into a very fun street/track machine. It is a 2014 model with only 9500 miles on it and has been very well-cared for. All of the after-market modifications (with the exception of the Quaife) were installed by Cantrell Motorsports in Washington State. The car has had no incidents and both sets of wheels are free of curb-rash. There are a handful of cosmetic dings on the paint (see pics below) from track-use. Otherwise the paint is in great shape.

I am in the Seattle area and looking for $18,500 for the complete package, which includes:

Engine and Exhaust
* Borla exhaust
* Cobb exhaust hangers
* Mountune intake package installed with MP 215 tune
* Mountune high-flow cat
* Mountune MRX turbo upgrade and tune
* Mountune BOV
* Mountune Fiesta ST Oil Control System
* Mountune FMIC
* Mountune high-flow lower intercooler charge pipe
* Mountune high flow induction hose
* Mishimoto oil cooler
* Mishimoto high-capacity radiator package with CHILL fluid
* Mishimoto 160 degree t-stat
* Mishimoto oil catch can and drain kit
* Denso Iridium ITV22 pre-gapped spark plugs

Drive Train
* Quaife LSD
* Mountune quick shifter

Suspension
* BC Racing BR Type coilovers (corner balanced and aligned with a 2 degrees of negative camber)
* H&R camber bolts
* Cobb rear motor mount
* Pierce Motorsports 4-point lower brace

Wheels and Brakes
* StopTech braided stainless-sheathed teflon brake lines
* Team Dynamics PR 1.2 15x8 35 mm offset 4x108 High Power Silver wheels with Hankook RS-3 (Version 2) 225/45-15 tires (street summer; drive-to-track wheels)
* Track pads: Carbotech XP8s
* Porsche 993 brake cooling deflectors

Exterior
* 30% tint
* Perrin shorty antenna
* no-pistons evaporator housing skid shield
* Sico hood vents
* Covercraft WeatherShield HP Car Cover

Interior
* Ford all-weather floor mats
* no-pistons down-sized pedal lifter
* OMP (OA/1000) racing pedal set
* Boosted Designs dead pedal
* Covercraft UVS100 Sunscreen

Safety Gear
* Pierce Motorsports front tow hook
* Rear flip down hook
* Halon extinguisher & seat-mount
* Schroth 4-point Quick Fit Pro harnesses

If there’s any group of people that will appreciate this car, I figure it has to be this one. So before I sell it off to Carvana and let a little piece of my soul die, I am offering it here in the hopes of finding a good home for this extremely fun car.

Hit me up with any questions and thanks for taking a look!

Last edited:

Mikey456

Wow. That’s a nice looking car. It’s a good place to sell it here. A while ago someone was asking about a low mileage car for sale. I thought a car with this low miles did not exist. Good luck with the sale [emoji106] It’s nicely specced too.

…and sold. I will be parting out the wheels, harnesses and fire-extinguisher separately. Look for those posts in a few days.
Did you get your asking price? Seems like a solid deal. Used car, sure. But with this market AND the mods done its well worth the price IMO. Congrats on sale

OP
A
Thread Starter #9
Not quite, but good enough. The market at-large tends to undervalue mods like these. I could have held out longer but was really ready to move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk