Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Fiesta ST (Reno/Tahoe)

Trader history for Phinnegan (0)

2014 Ford Fiesta ST
$18,000
Photos: 2014 Fiesta ST

Single-owner, impeccably maintained, extremely clean, low-mileage sports hatchback. Recently replaced tires, absolutely turn-key in every way. This has the optional heated Recaro sport-seats, as well as the optional moonroof and grey premium wheels. Handful of nice-to-have upgrades as well including tint and rugged floor liners. Exterior just detailed - paint is in great shape and the metallic black looks stunning.

Selling because I simply needed to move to something bigger with a new child on the way. This car is quick, with perfect handling, and improves your mood every time you get in.

This is a fantastic alternative to buying this car new.

Mileage: 15,100 miles
Warranty: 6mo remaining (2+ yr powertrain)
Color: Tuxedo Black Metallic

Options:

Recaro Seats/Heated Mirrors
Power Moonroof
Premium Rado Gray Wheels

SOLD

SOLD

Other:

RedLineGoods Shift Boot and Center Armrest
Weathertech Floor Liners
Window Tint
Xpel Clear Film Protectant
COBB Intercooler and Piping
Injen Intake

Disclosures:

Before even getting plates someone backed into it in my neighborhood (very low speed). The rear right quarter-panel and door panel were completely replaced at my insistence (not repaired) with all brand new OEM parts and paint.