Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Ford Escape Titanium?

Hey everyone my wife's parents are looking to get a new vehicle there thinking about getting a 2014 Ford escape titanium with pretty much every option the one thing they're trying to figure out and I can't figure it out from the Ford website is navigation standard or is that another option? They're basically paying for the upgraded interior option which I think is the 401a group they also want the sunroof and mudflaps. Thanks for the help.

Hey everyone my wife's parents are looking to get a new vehicle there thinking about getting a 2014 Ford escape titanium with pretty much every option the one thing they're trying to figure out and I can't figure it out from the Ford website is navigation standard or is that another option? They're basically paying for the upgraded interior option which I think is the 401a group they also want the sunroof and mudflaps. Thanks for the help.
I have a 2014 Escape Titanium, Navigation is standard for titanium model, ordered mine with all options and the ecoboost 2.0 engine and couldn't find an AWD... the 1.6 had a lot of problems last year. It is an awesome vehicle.

OP
Tex ST-AR
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the help Kurcha, I will let them know. Is the 1.6 the same engine we have?

BlueBeast

We just bought a new 2014 Escape Titanium AWD for my wife. It had every option except navigation. They added it for us though but it is not standard for the Titaniums.

My wife has a 2013 Ford Escape Titanium which is basically the same as the 2014 model...she loves it. Only complaint is a smaller fuel tank limits range between fuel stops. If the in-laws decide to buy, make sure the dealer completes any recalls...some 2014's need recalls 14S03 and 14S04 (check to ensure there are no more).

We just bought a new 2014 Escape Titanium AWD for my wife. It had every option except navigation. They added it for us though but it is not standard for the Titaniums.
BlueBeast, thanks for the correction, I just look at our window sticker and it is a $795 option. I took a look at the inventory of our local dealer and every titanium model has the Navi option, however, since it is an option I can see a model not having it.

Sorry for the miss-information.

Cheers!

We had to add it as an option to the 2014 Titanium AWD Escape we just bought as well.

We love the Escape so far! There have been 2 recalls but nothing major. One of them was just because apparently some have had loose door handles.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
[video=youtube;vuLBV54KLf8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuLBV54KLf8[/video]

Here is my video review of my Dad's 2013 Ford Escape SE 2.0T AWD.

The Escape 1.6 EcoBoost is a variant of our motor and the 1.6L version has more issues. The 2.0L hasn't had anywhere near the amount of recalls of the 1.6 model. The Escape 2.0T EcoBoost uses the Focus ST's 2.0T engine. I fitted my dad's Escape with a Focus ST intake. The parts do cross over, at least for the intake. I think the intercooler probably interchanges too, but don't know without removing the fascia.

Tuning is a pain as you've got to use either Livernois or get an SCT X4 custom tune.

Dad loves the car but the AWD does suck away mpg.

We ended up scoring our AWD turbo escape for less than it would've cost us to get a Mazda3 with the options we wanted.

Ford Community Posts