Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Molten Orange Ford Fiesta ST (35,000 mi, many accessories) - $14000 (Seattle)

Trader history for kenleyu (0)

I am selling my 2014 Ford Fiesta ST as I am moving to Seattle soon and will not need the car. It currently has 35,000 miles on it, almost all of them highway miles. I have always changed the oil for this car with synthetic at around 5,000 miles a change. It comes with both the stock alloy wheels with new tires (only 2,000 miles on them) as well as a set of snow wheels/tires (currently on the car). This car has all the options, including GPS navigation, MyFordTouch entertainment system, heated Recaro leather seats and rearview mirrors, and molten orange tricoat paint.

I have also made some improvements to the car, as listed below:
Mud flaps
LED headlights and interior lights
Metal dead pedal
Rayno S7 Nano Carbon Ceramic 20% window tint
Radar detector direct wiring
Perrin Shorty antenna
Active Shift Designs Pedal Spacer
All-weather mats
Cobb Rear Motor Mount
Cobb shift knob
Cobb Accessport and high flow filter

The Accessport itself is worth $500 and I have kept all of the original parts if you would like them with the car.

The car is currently being financed through Chase but they are easy to work with and only require that I let them know in advance of a sale so they can have a copy of the title at a nearby branch to sign.

PM me if you're interested and I can give you my email/phone number then. Also, here is the link to the CL Ad:

https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/d/2014-ford-fiesta-stmi-6-speed/6590163508.html

I am open to hear reasonable offers, but with all of these accessories and the excellent condition of the car, I believe $14,000 is reasonable.