Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

RallySpringsSuspension

I'm looking for some stiffer front and rear Springs for suspension. I want Stock height
not Lowering springs.
2015 Fiesta ST

Thank You

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
You will need to get the factory springs dimensions, and then peruse the Hyperco catalog to try and find a same dimension, but higher rate match.
I am trying to do this as well, to put them over an good aftermarket damper, but in less than an inch lowering of the factory ride height.

(IF this becomes an impossibility, I will just go with the M-Sport/Bilstein Motorsport R1 coil over setup, and get both the gravel AND tarmac spring options with it.)

Just be aware that our factory dampers can only handle about a 215 in./lb. spring rate MAX, before they cannot control the spring's motions. [wink]

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
You will need to get the factory springs dimensions, and then peruse the Hyperco catalog to try and find a same dimension, but higher rate match.
I am trying to do this as well, to put them over an good aftermarket damper, but in less than an inch lowering of the factory ride height.

(IF this becomes an impossibility, I will just go with the M-Sport/Bilstein Motorsport R1 coil over setup, and get both the gravel AND tarmac spring options with it.)

Just be aware that our factory dampers can only handle about a 215 in./lb. spring rate MAX, before they cannot control the spring's motions. [wink]
Came here to see your response M-Sport, very interesting. Subscribed. For what it is worth, here is Team O'Neil's response from my inquiry on 2/14 regarding purchasing the Fiesta R1 suspension in GRAVEL spec:

"The kit is $2500, with some variance in lead time. Last I checked, M-sport was waiting on a stock order before it would be available again. Minimum wait time would probably be 3 weeks.

For the ST, you will need to remove some material on the bottom of the strut housing to clear the RH axle. "

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Came here to see your response M-Sport, very interesting. Subscribed. For what it is worth, here is Team O'Neil's response from my inquiry on 2/14 regarding purchasing the Fiesta R1 suspension in GRAVEL spec:

"The kit is $2500, with some variance in lead time. Last I checked, M-sport was waiting on a stock order before it would be available again. Minimum wait time would probably be 3 weeks.

For the ST, you will need to remove some material on the bottom of the strut housing to clear the RH axle. "
SADLY, just a couple of minutes ago Team O'Neil responded with that they are "currently no longer supplying ANY M-Sport product", since I asked them to actually send me an invoice for the R1 kit. [mad] WTF!

Karl there told me to try and deal DIRECTLY with M-Sport in Cumbria (or Poland, where they actually build the R2 'National' and world cars) for this kit, and I have an email in to them there.

Regardless, I STILL want Team O'Neil's upgraded front top mounts for whatever suspension I end up putting on this car. [wink]

Last edited:

koozy

3000 Post Club
it is possible to get any lowering springs out there for the FiST and raise the car up ~1/2” from that lowered static height.

Last edited: