Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2015 Fiesta ST Bay Area, CA FiestaSTForum Price

Trader history for benvid (0)

Selling my Fiesta ST even though I would like to keep it. I need a commuter car with an HOV decal. I am the second owner and I have owned it since 2018. It has 46,000 miles. I have documented all the maintenance and I also have Blackstone lab oil analysis reports to go along with it. The car is completely stock with exception to the Cobb tuner that is mainly used for gauges. Owned by ASE certified technician. I have the OEM wheels to go along with the car in addition to the ones pictured. Also another set of tires with decent life left that fit on the black wheels pictured too. 2 keys, current tires in great shape, kept clean and stored in a garage. Registration good until July 2023. Look at the Price on Craigs and I will knock off $1000 if you are from FiestSTForum just make sure to mention that. Located in Pinole, CA (972) 849-6431

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/pinole-2015-ford-fiesta-st/7527164762.html

fiestaMain.png fiesta.png fiesta-2.png fiesta-3.png Fiestainterier.png
fiesta-11.png fiesta-15.png

Last edited:
Selling my Fiesta ST even though I would like to keep it. I need a commuter car with an HOV decal. I am the second owner and I have owned it since 2018. It has 46,000 miles. I have documented all the maintenance and I also have Blackstone lab oil analysis reports to go along with it. The car is completely stock with exception to the Cobb tuner that is mainly used for gauges. Owned by ASE certified technician. I have the OEM wheels to go along with the car in addition to the ones pictured. Also another set of tires with decent life left that fit on the black wheels pictured too. 2 keys, current tires in great shape, kept clean and stored in a garage. Registration good until July 2023. $17,000 since you are from FiestSTForum just make sure to mention that, the craigslist price is higher. Located in Pinole, CA (972) 849-6431

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/pinole-2015-ford-fiesta-st/7527164762.html

View attachment 51072 View attachment 51058 View attachment 51059 View attachment 51060 View attachment 51073
View attachment 51068 View attachment 51071
Even though I am not interested in purchasing, I greatly appreciate you willing to drop the price for all of us here on the forum.
Thank you for contributing to our passionate community bud.
[raceflag]

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #4
Even though I am not interested in purchasing, I greatly appreciate you willing to drop the price for all of us here on the forum.
Thank you for contributing to our passionate community bud.
[raceflag]
Yeah man definitely. This forum has been super helpful and everyone has been very supportive and positive with my posts. Whatever the price says on craigs, I will do 1K less for a forum member.

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #5
Are you going full electric? [drummer]
Probably a plug in hybrid or similar. I cant do the full EV leap yet, I just need something that qualifies as a Clean Air Vehicle here in CA, for the HOV Decal.