Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2015 Fiesta ST engine transmission etc etc

Trader history for Aeromoto (0)

Apparently my first post got deleted because I forgot to put a piece of paper in my pics, for whatever that matters, so I had to go back to my storage unit to take more pics. Sorry but I'm not unpacking every last thing to redo every pic with a piece of paper. Anyway here it is again.

All parts from 2015 Fiesta STs
engine and trans have 22k miles, can be vin verified, can provide paperwork if you're using this to rebuild a salvage title car that requires state inspection.
My plan was to swap all this into my 1980 Fiesta MK1, but time and health have other plans for me.
Located in Long Beach Mississippi (Gulfport-Biloxi area)
$1500 firm for everything, not wanting to separate. Can crate and ship truck freight at buyer's expense. The cost of freighting a crate should be $300-500 insured depending on where you live in the country. Can text additional pics. My # is 228-563-4959
Includes:
~Complete great running 22k mile engine and 6 speed trans, still bolted to complete K member, rotor to rotor. Engine has manifolds, turbo, starter, accessories, harness, etc. Has full brakes, rack, sway bar, struts, etc etc
~ 2 ecms, 2 fuel pumps, 2 gauge clusters, 2 6 spd shifters/cables, 2 DBW gas pedals, clutch pedals, spare starter, spare engine harness, air box with MAF, complete electric steering column with ST wheel. intercooler, radiator, condensor, ST rear spoiler, 6 ST wheels, etc etc

ff1.jpg
ff2.jpg ff4.jpg
ff5.jpg
fist1.jpg
fist2.jpg

fist3.jpg

fist4.jpg

fist7.jpg

kevinatfms

Happen to have an A/C head unit? Mine is doing the dreaded turning on whenever it likes issue.