Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2015 Fiesta ST, NAV, Recaro, Sunroof 68,000km/42k miles CANADA located, but close to US BORDER. 11k USD

Trader history for Ox_fiestast (5)

Hey guys, tossing around the idea of selling my fiesta st, recently took off all the go fast goodies and am ready to sell. If it gets no interest I will trade it in, I need a bigger car for family.. its cramped with four people in the little fiST.

2015 Fiesta ST
68,000km, 2nd owner
OXFORD WHITE
Oil Sprayed at krown rust control
Has every avail option, heated recaros, sunroof, navigation..
Stock (has depo intercooler, but stock included as well)
Price: $16000 CDN/ $12000 USD

located in Niagara Falls Ontario
2 hours from Toronto, Canada. 4 hours from PA, USA

Title in hand, so you could buy car in cash and drive it home or trailer it same day.

Was rear ended (previous owner related), I have never seen any pictures and honestly didnt even know until I ran a carfax report. Car is in immaculate condition, recaros have a bit of “water” marks in the leather from my ocd cleaning with the shampooer but other than that... for a 5 year old car its great.

Includes rubber ST mats from ford, black carpeted mats, a weathertech sunshade, and a depo intercooler (stock intercooler as well)

Trans fluid just changed
New winter tires included on steel wheels
Safety certificate included (for canadian buyers)
New cabin air filter and spark plugs

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Ox_fiestast
Thread Starter #2
Pricedrop. $11,000 USD take advantage of the strong US dollar.

$14,500 canadian dollars

OP
Ox_fiestast
Thread Starter #4
If anyone could chime in that has done this before that would be great! From my understanding you need to contact the border you will be crossing in advance. There is a certain number to call for importing cars to usa (Of course there is paperwork involved), the car will not have any issues passing any saftey checks, emissions etc. Then you either fly to toronto or drive with a buddy (if close enough),pay for car, I transfer the ownership and then you take it over the bridge. Of course im sure there will be a hassle involved. This is why I took $1000 off the price to entice US buyers.

Last edited:
Hey guys, tossing around the idea of selling my fiesta st, recently took off all the go fast goodies and am ready to sell. If it gets no interest I will trade it in, I need a bigger car for family.. its cramped with four people in the little fiST.

2015 Fiesta ST
68,000km, 2nd owner
OXFORD WHITE
Oil Sprayed at krown rust control
Has every avail option, heated recaros, sunroof, navigation..
Stock (has depo intercooler, but stock included as well)
Price: $16000 CDN/ $12000 USD

located in Niagara Falls Ontario
2 hours from Toronto, Canada. 4 hours from PA, USA

Title in hand, so you could buy car in cash and drive it home or trailer it same day.

Was rear ended (previous owner related), I have never seen any pictures and honestly didnt even know until I ran a carfax report. Car is in immaculate condition, recaros have a bit of “water” marks in the leather from my ocd cleaning with the shampooer but other than that... for a 5 year old car its great.

Includes rubber ST mats from ford, black carpeted mats, a weathertech sunshade, and a depo intercooler (stock intercooler as well)

Trans fluid just changed
New winter tires included on steel wheels
Safety certificate included (for canadian buyers)
New cabin air filter and spark plugs
Hey! Very clean car brother. I am actually located in the upstate NY area so I should be very close to you. I am near a town called Watertown so I should be close. I understand the vehicle is under coated but I am wondering if there is any rust on it at all. Thanks for you time.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
It's very easy - as long as the vehicle is sold in both markets the transactions are simple.

I sold my 2010 Tundra to a guy from South Carolina - he flew up and drove back. Brought cash with him! Counted in the hotel restaurant and just used the normal paperwork from a Canadians perspective and off he went.