Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2015 Fiesta ST Track Build

Trader history for codestp202 (0)

codestp202

Location - Paso Robles, CA - South of the Bay Area by 2 hrs - Flexible on meeting location
Asking Price- $14,300 OBO - price can be discussed

I am preemptively posting my car up for sale. I have loved this car for a few years now but priorities have changed. I'm going to the track more frequently on my motorcycles and dirtbiking more so I am planning on picking up a cheap truck in September. I am happy to sell this car earlier then that if someone is very eager. This post may be missing some info so I will update as I go.

The car has right around 29,000 miles and a handful of trackdays on it. I have changed the oil every 3,000 miles or every 2 trackdays. The transmission fluid has been changed once, the coolant has been flushed twice with distilled water, 30% coolant, and water wetter. The brake fluid has also been changed probably 5-6x.

This is an awesome track car and daily driver, it is NOT a show car. I am the first and only owner. The carpeting and sound deadening end where the rear seats started, and there are no rear seats, only the seat pad. This car will never accept rear seats again.
There are a few rock chips from normal use, and 2 primary cosmetic damages I'd like to call out in the sake of honesty, I hit a cone going close to 100 at buttonwillow and the front bumper near the intercooler has a bit of spiderwebbing. There is also a tiny ding on the passenger door some some idiot in a parking lot. The paint is 8/10 besides that. It has never been to an automatic wash so no crazy swirling. The paint looks good, always hand washed using two buckets, claybars ect. No issues with the transmission, clutch, or engine that I am aware of. It starts up, warms up, rips reliably, no strange noises. It does not burn oil even at track pace. The best part about the car is how reliably it tracks, I am an advanced pace driver and it will do 20 minute session at Thunderhill or Buttonwillow in 100+ degree weather with NO issues in coolant or oil temps. AC blows cold. No accidents, clear title, I still owe cash on it to Ford.

The interior has the corbeau seat and a stock passenger seat. No crazy wear on the inside. Just some dog hair I will have to work on. Never smoked in.

Work done:
-Wilwood BBK up front
- a set of Street pads/rotors (Wilwood Blanks & Wilwood street pads)
- a set of front Track pads (Brand new Hawk DTC-60's) /rotors (Wilwood slotted, still good for a few track days)
-K&N Air Filter
-Oil Cooler (Made by me- AN fittings, and stainless lines, larger core then the Mishimoto offering)
-Intercooler (Same core as Cobb)
-Whoosh intercooler charge pipe
-E30 tune (For use with the catless downpipe. Has crackles or no crackles that you can load on), DHM 91 tune (For use with the catted downpipe), Cobb Accessport loaded with all the standard tunes
-4 point roll bar (Autopower, painted, looks great has a few dings but I have touchup paint)
-Corbeau seat (FX1-Pro, this is bolted directly to the ground, I am 5' 10" and it fits me perfectly, it has another set of holes to move it closer).
-5 pt harness (G-force, SFI rated)
-Helmet (Will throw in my like new Zamp car helmet size S)
-Hans device (Zamp Z-tech, SFI rated, like new)
-Federal RS/RR tires with MSW Type 85 wheels (Up front are almost brand new, rears have 1 day on them at the track and a few hundred street miles)
-Mishimoto Catch Can
-Mishimoto Radiator
-Whoosh catless downpipe
-Stock downpipe included
-Stainless steel brake lines F/R
-Rear rotors are blanks and almost new, rear pads are almost brand new EBC yellowstuff. I probably have some stock rear pads too IMG_20190809_135124.jpg
-Mustang GT 350 shift knob
-Tint (35% driver/passenger, everything behind is 20%)
-Rear spoiler lip (Maxton designs)
-Brighter bulbs
-Shaved grill to allow more airflow
-I do have a set of brake ducts, they are not installed and will come with the car
-Tow strap up front
-Rear tow hooks
-Hitch setup and tow setup (I tow a 4x8 light trailer and a motorcycle). I can sell the trailer with the setup if interested
-Miata battery (Brand new, lighter weight then stock by around 8 lbs)
-Cobb Cat back exhaust (Brand new as it was replaced recently)
-Camber bolts
-Rear sway bar
-Front traction bar
-Swift springs (Slight lowering and stiffer for the track)
-1 step colder plugs (10k on these, gap is good, look great)
-Cobb RMM
-Cobb exhaust hangers
-APR lug studs
-Open ended lug nuts
-Trans fluid changed in the last 10k miles
-Short throw shifter- mountune
-Baffled oil pan by mountune
-Rokblokz short mud flaps (stiff ones not floppy)
-I can toss in my magnetic race magnets for car numbers #469
-Fiesta ST Rubber floor mats
-Sound symposer removed
-Magnetic drain plug

The negatives:
-This is not a show car, it is not perfect but it is in very good condition and very lovingly cared for
-Needs a front toe alignment (I will most likely get this done shortly)
-There is a slight popping noise on the front left suspension, I need to investigate this

I have attached photos, please be aware that they reflect different periods of the cars life so they may look slightly different. Please note the Konig wheels are not included.
I have a lot of stock parts lying around, and I'm sure there are upgrades done that I can't even remember. There are some track videos on my youtube if you would like to check them out.

View: https://youtu.be/5Uj8w9kS5qg

Attachments

Last edited: