Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 FiST Bone Stock, Slicks, E40, and Custom Tune Goes 13.84@98mph.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
2015 Oxford White Fiesta ST
Recaro Seat Package
Sunroof
Sony Speaker Package
Pretty much full weight and options (no Nav)

Took my car back to the track after last weekends stock runs in the low 15s. Car was going 15.1-15.2 bone stock with spare removed.

Took it to Milan Drag Sunday after a few gallons of E85 and messing with the tune. For sure has a lot more room to grow just ran out of time with work and other projects. (also tuning my girl friends FoST on E40 for the same track day)

FiST 13.94@98mph (1.87 60ft) Backed up with 13.84@98mph (1.84 60ft)

FoST 14.3@103mph (2.44 60ft) Backed up with 14.2@103.9mph (2.44 60ft) She wants slicks (her car went 14.7@95mph 3 weeks ago stock tune 93oct)

Both cars are bone stock no bolt ons or mods. Only thing removed at the track was spare tire. Cars are both full weight. FoST is ST3 Full leather, Sunroof, Nav everything. Each cars got a few gallons of e85 and a custom tune. Mine had 23"x7.5"x15" M&H Slicks.

2013 FoST 7k miles
2015 FiST 1k miles

FoST and FiST VD Charts

[video=youtube;nVau_ApPLZg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVau_ApPLZg[/video]

That's what I'm talking about! Slicks and tune, BOOM 13s. 300ft/lbs @ 3k looks darn good too. You're using the Cobb AP to tune? Also, are you using 7 or 8" wide wheels for those slicks? I can't remember if M&H run wide or true to size.

Great launch, nice pass. That is impressive for a 10 day old car. Can't wait to see what it runs after it gets broke in.

What was you best 60ft at Lapeer on the slicks?

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
That's what I'm talking about! Slicks and tune, BOOM 13s. 300ft/lbs @ 3k looks darn good too. You're using the Cobb AP to tune? Also, are you using 7 or 8" wide wheels for those slicks? I can't remember if M&H run wide or true to size.
Dont forget E85 gas played a big part also...but still impressive.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
thx for posting...very impressive!
Dang the way your FiST shot out of there... Beast!
Congrats man glad to see another 13sec FiST...cant wait to try my drag tires.
Thanks!

15"x6.5" Sparco wheels. Yes i use Cobb ATR.

Great launch, nice pass. That is impressive for a 10 day old car. Can't wait to see what it runs after it gets broke in.

What was you best 60ft at Lapeer on the slicks?
Lapeer i went 1.91 60ft

Dont forget E85 gas played a big part also...but still impressive.
With the boost and timing i was running i know for sure i could do the same times on 93 oct. I just got done looking over the log and it was 22/23psi taper to 15/16 every pass and the computer was still adding timing. Tune was super safe i just did not have the time to get as aggressive as i wanted. Maybe ill go again this weekend on 93oct. Thank you though.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
Nice pic and nice runs!!! Love that launch. We're you using any type of launch control with the slicks?
Pretty aggressive Cobb fuel cut launch control. Also thank you! I love this car. I can not wait to put some real time into it I have faith i can go 12s with bolt ons.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
Also would I be correct in saying this is the fastest FiST with no bolt ons and at full weight?

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Pretty aggressive Cobb fuel cut launch control. Also thank you! I love this car. I can not wait to put some real time into it I have faith i can go 12s with bolt ons.
Does the Cobb fuel cut build boost? I'm running a Freektune, btw, so I never really tested the Cobb launch control. If not...I wonder how it would come out of the hole with boost.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Does the Cobb fuel cut build boost? I'm running a Freektune, btw, so I never really tested the Cobb launch control. If not...I wonder how it would come out of the hole with boost.
I would have to double check but I was at about 15psi on the LC.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Oh I know, that's the best 60' that I have seen on one of these so far. Slicks, a good tune and a good driver are a wonderful thing. Your leaving harder than I was with my 2011 Mustang GT with street tires. The best I could manage was a 1.89 with that setup. Even though they were street tires, I had a lot of practice and twice the hp.

Also would I be correct in saying this is the fastest FiST with no bolt ons and at full weight?
Yes by far the fastest stock drag tire FiST....There was another person on here I wont say who that only ran 14.2@97 on Drag tire setup and I believe he even had a DP and Intake with his tune!!!![thumb] This also makes you the second fastest stock turbo FiST which aint to shabby[drinking] Keep up the great work and go get some bolt on's and get you a 12sec slip[raceflag]

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
Yes by far the fastest stock drag tire FiST....There was another person on here I wont say who that only ran 14.2@97 on Drag tire setup and I believe he even had a DP and Intake with his tune!!!![thumb] This also makes you the second fastest stock turbo FiST which aint to shabby[drinking] Keep up the great work and go get some bolt on's and get you a 12sec slip[raceflag]
Thank you! Your 13.7 pass is awesome makes me wanna spend some more time and make it back to the track this weekend. The DP and Intake seem to wake these cars up just enough up top to pick up that little bit of HP needed to get that 100mph easy. I wish I was in FL so I could keep racing. This weekend is pretty much the last weekend I get to race up here.