Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS SOLD: 2015 Green Envy ST, Recaro Pkg., Moonroof, 43k miles. No mods. Pristine. New Price $11,500!

Trader history for svtkarma (0)

Selling my 2015 Ford Fiesta ST in very rare Green Envy color with desired Recaro Seat Package ($1995).

Additional Options: Green Envy Metallic Tri-Coat ($595) and Power Moonroof ($795).

Only 43,220 miles. Price was $12,950. Plenty of interest, but no takers.

NEW PRICE: $11,500.

Must be one of the nicest Fiesta's in existence. Exterior is like-new. Interior is like-new. Wheels are near-perfect. No flaws. Located in Tucson, AZ.

I am 3rd owner. I searched 12 months to find a Fiesta ST in this color, in pristine condition, and with no mods. Green Envy was only available in 2014 and 2015. Gets attention at the Ford Dealerships. Not sure, but based on my long search, probably less than 3% of the 2014 and 2015 ST's were Green Envy. If anyone knows the actual number, please post.

If you are not familiar with this car, check out the many reviews on Google and youtube. Critics and car enthusiasts fell in love with this car, and for good reasons. Handling is supreme.

I am selling only because I need the garage space. I am a collector and an enthusiast, and if i did not need the space, I would keep this car for a long time. I have two cars coming from my VA home, and another car on order. I need space. I do think FiSt's are destined to be a desired classic. Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Are there any paint flaws? They all have some....

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Have you ever since owning the FiST put on a oil catch can or air oil separator from the valve cover to the intake manifold ports? This is important.

What a bummer - I have spent months looking for this EXACT car, but you're on the complete opposite side of the country from me. The logistics of a cross-country trip with all of the restrictions we have right now won't work. Good luck with the sale - I imagine it'll go quickly at that price!

OP
S
Thread Starter #6
Everyone, . . . been traveling to other homes, and neglected this Listing.

Good news for someone: dropping price to $11,500. Need garage space ASAP. Two cars coming from my VA home, and a BMW 750 is on the way. Good luck. Car is perfect. No flaws.

And no mods at all.

Thanks,

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Too bad that the Green Envy was not still in Virginny, which is only about a 10 hour or so drive for Yavuz, depending on where in The Old Dominion State svtkarma was.

Last edited:
Too bad that the Green Envy was not still in Virginny, which is only about a 10 hour or so drive for Yavuz, depending on where in The Old Dominion State svtkarma was.
That definitely would have been a done deal by now. This is exactly what I'm looking for but getting the car home is my only hangup right now.

I spoke to a shipper on Monday and they quoted me a little over $2k. I'd also need to fly there and back to do the deal so that becomes a fair bit more expensive and more of a hassle.

A one way flight from Boston to Tuscon isn't too pricey, but it'd be a ~4 day trip back home which isn't in the cards right now.

Work slows down a bit for me in November so if it's still available in a month - a cross-country fly and drive trip may not be entirely out of the question.

Good to know. What company did you hire?
I'd love to know as well. I spoke with Safe Way auto to get that quote. It was for an enclosed trailer to be fair. I had used them in 2017 to ship a Lotus from FL to MA and I think that was ~$1100 for an enclosed trailer.

svtkarma - sorry to go off into the weeds about shipping in your FS thread. I'm not sure how quickly you need to free up garage space, but if you do still have the car into November, I'd love to have a conversation with you about the logistics of how we could make this work. Me flying to AZ with cash in hand and driving the car home would be the most straightforward option. Otherwise - we'd both be putting a lot of trust in a stranger from 3000 miles away.