Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2015 Ignot Silver FiST. 43k miles, Stage 2 Tuned. Seattle, WA. $12,000

Trader history for darkjedidave (0)

I'm selling my 2015 Ford Fiesta ST to make room for our incoming Model Y Performance as a more practical family vehicle. Clean title. 43k mile. It's been such a fun car, and would keep if I had the room and parking cost wasn't crazy ($300/month for parking is way too much to justify a 2nd car when we both WFH now). Slight damage above the left wheel well from a dog trying to get a squirrel that ran onto my wheel (see in picture) and curb rash on 2 wheels, otherwise in great condition. Adult owned, well taken care of, oil every 2k, never abused.

It’s been on a custom stage 2 tune from TUNE+ since 16k miles and runs perfect (Cobb intercooler, Mountune exhaust, Injen cold air intake, TUNE+ step colder plugs, and Cobb RMM).

Extras include Xpel PPF wrap on the front on car, satin black wrapped roof, moonroof, front window deflectors, tinted windows, 17” Sparco Assetto Gara black wheels, General G-Max AS-05 (less than 10k miles), torsion bar, new Hawk street brake pads (under 1k miles), 3D Carbon rear spoiler, GFB upgraded diverter valve, mud flaps, front lip, WeatherTech cargo mat, ST all weather floor mats, and oil catch can. I have a box of spare stock parts to include if desired.

Amazing car for the money. Located in downtown Seattle. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Last edited: