Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 after 2,500+ miles of ownership

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
After driving this car for awhile- here are my thoughts:
A lot of people here advise getting a new RMM. My first thoughts were, "yeah, I could see how that may help things." But let me tell you this: this car's shifting did NOT feel too bad at all when I first bought the car, but now it feels terrible; yes, terrible. I'm claiming that the factory RMM (and possibly other mounts) have broken in, and there is noticeable movement in a bad way. It's also worth noting that I have never launched the car, and I've never even put the throttle to floor in first gear yet.

As far as power goes, second gear feels strong (again I don't know how first gear feels yet). Third, and fourth gear feel rather unimpressive to me, and sometimes fourth gear feels like it pulls harder than third, which I find strange.

So far I'm happy with this car, but an aftermarket RMM seems paramount. And I think a stage 1 tune would benefit the car a great deal.

Thanks for reading!