Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTB 2016+ Big turbo Fiesta ST

Trader history for StealthClay (0)

I’m currently in the process of selling my Focus RS and i’d like to find a modded fiesta for sale. The focus will be sold by next weekend so i wanted to get a head start on finding the right fiesta.

Budget: $18,000

I’m located in Hanover Pennsylvania but I don’t mind traveling for the right vehicle.

Not opposed to hybrid turbos, or stock turbo cars. But I would prefer atleast full bolt ons.

Color isn’t a big deal as I will likely have the car wrapped. White/magnetic are at the top though.

If you happen to be thinking about selling your Fiesta ST I would be interested in seeing some photos as well as the mod list.

Thanks in advance, Clay.

Curious if your reasons for selling the RS are similar to my reasons for considering selling mine. I also have a stage 3 FiST that I want to go big turbo on soon. But the RS just doesn't do it for me anymore. The fiesta gives me the same sensations every single time. The RS some days is like "meh, I don't feel like it today". The only thing I love about it is the handling.

Sorry off topic. Good luck on your search

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
My main concern with the RS is reliability. It was in and out of the shop a few times in the short time I’ve owned it. The biggest issue resulting in a new cylinder head. Thankfully it was all covered under warranty. Since then I haven’t had the confidence to mod the vehicle and enjoy it the way I had imagined.

I enjoy the RS a lot, it’s a blast in the corners and can get out of its own way in the straights. I just feel as if the fiesta is 3/4 of the car for 1/2 the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
2014 with 2016 engine
See 1st and last two posts on the thread as they are the updated and most accurate.
Highly modded and well sorted out with 21k miles, less on the turbo system, selling for well below mod costs alone. Get a better deal if bought before the engine swap is done as I really do not want to do the job but will if I have to.

Thanks,
Rick
775-515-5355