Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2016 Fiesta ST / 38.6k miles / Magnetic Metallic / Grey Recaro / Navigation / $14,500

Trader history for milkman42 (0)

Pictures and video first! (pics are 24MP, click twice to zoom way in if you want)
Exterior: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmLLh9c1
Interior: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmLLhao4
Walkaround video:
View: https://youtu.be/wRXwCKsbSvc

2016 Fiesta ST, Magnetic Metallic, with gray Recaro, red caliper, and Navigation (plus Android Auto)
Price:
$14,500
Title: Clean, no accidents, in hand

Current Mileage: ~38,600
Second owner since 4,625 miles
No accidents, clean Carfax, non-smoker, pet free
Inspected until 10/20
VIN: 3FADP4GX8GM140897

Reason for selling
I loved this car and it served me well while I’ve had it. I just bought a 2019 Golf Alltrack because I wanted something a bit bigger for camping, automatic, AWD, and more comfortable for commuting and road trips. I’m sure I’ll miss the FiST, but I am saving up for a Miata to cure the fun car itch. There’s nothing wrong with the car, and if I was smart, I would have kept it given all the maintenance I just did. My impatience is your gain!

Modifications
  • Woosh V1 silver intercooler
  • Sylvania Silverstar zXe Gold low beam bulbs
  • Optilux Extreme Yellow XY fog lights
  • LED interior and license plate lights
  • Cobb RMM (will include stock RMM)
  • Boomba Wing Risers
  • Window Tint (unsure of details, I think it’s 25 or 30%, was on the car when I bought it)
  • FSWerks short shift transmission adapter
  • Redline Goods shift boot and armrest cover
  • No-Pistons Dead Pedal
  • Perrin Shorty Antenna
  • Currently Maxxim Sixx 16x7 +40 with like-new 205/45/16 Indy 500. I also have a set of 16” black plasti-dipped winter wheels/tires (the ones in the majority of pictures). Neither set have TPMS so the error light is on.
  • Full disclosure: The car has been Stratified Stage 1 tuned from 6,000 to 29,500 miles and Dizzy Stage 2 tuned from 29,500 to 38,575 miles. I have never had a problem with the drivetrain. It is back to stock tune now, but it still has the intercooler installed, so all you need is an AP to go stage 2 if you want. It also had MeisterR coilovers on it which I just replaced with the original stock suspension. I just had it in for an alignment and oil change after switching out the coils. The stock suspension only has 4,625 miles on it!

Recent Maintenance
  • Alignment and oil change @ 38,585 miles
  • Brakes (Stoptech slotted rotors + Hawk HPS 5.0 pads) @ 32,686 miles
  • Sparkplugs (NGK Iridium IX 1 step colder gapped to 0.027) @ ~30,000 miles
  • Transmission Oil (Ravenol 75W-80 MTF-2) @ ~29,500 miles
  • Blend Door Actuator @ ~26,500 miles (only non-scheduled maintenance it has needed)

Condition
I hope the photos speak for themselves. It’s truthfully in great condition. There are a few normal wear and tear chips/scratches that I highlighted in the walkaround video. The paint was claybar’d/polished/sealed each Spring and sealed again in the Fall. Clutch is strong (not my first manual car). Comes with owner’s manual, both keys, cargo cover, and stock floormats (only 5,000 miles on them- they’re like-new!). Both seats are in good condition (no rips or bad wear). Passenger seat is near-perfect. The driver’s seat has some slight discoloration on the fabric from jeans/clothes. I’m sure it can be shampooed and wetvac’d back to new. Driver’s side also has a small black mark in the lower fabric part. This is the first year for Sync 3 and Android auto. AA works flawlessly and I use it every day. I think Apple Carplay should work too, but I don’t have an iPhone to try it.

I don’t know what else to say about it- I think it’ll make a great car for the next owner. I’m happy to answer any questions or provide additional pictures if I missed anything.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
OP
milkman42
Thread Starter #11
Sub'ed, I need to get my wife talked into this
Ha, I understand that! Every nice day out I tell my wife how it's a 'great day for a drive in a miata'... she's catching on!

It's back 'on the market' due to coronavirus closing down everything. please PM me or email me when things go back to normal and you get 'permission'. chrishersh42@gmail.com

01tj

Ha, I understand that! Every nice day out I tell my wife how it's a 'great day for a drive in a miata'... she's catching on!

It's back 'on the market' due to coronavirus closing down everything. please PM me or email me when things go back to normal and you get 'permission'. chrishersh42@gmail.com
Shes starting to warm up to the idea, I'll keep you posted

OP
milkman42
Thread Starter #13
BUMP ---- this is still for sale. Seller fell through days before PA closed down for coronavirus. Just getting around to getting it reposted here and on FB. Nothing has changed other than being on the summer wheels now. Put on a few hundred miles running some errands to keep it from sitting too long. Otherwise working from home and not driving it. PM me!