Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Fiesta ST Face Lift?

CanadianST

I have a feeling an RS model isn't very likely. The focus is a much more popular car (I've seen a number of FoSTs but only 2 or 3 FiSTs). Ford won't make it unless it's gonna sell and a fiesta RS would just be such a tiny market. That being said i 100% fall into it haha.

OP
Teezlr
Thread Starter #24
I have a feeling an RS model isn't very likely. The focus is a much more popular car (I've seen a number of FoSTs but only 2 or 3 FiSTs). Ford won't make it unless it's gonna sell and a fiesta RS would just be such a tiny market. That being said i 100% fall into it haha.
True.

I wouldnt mind a few extra hp and new led headlights and bumper tho.

Everything else is perfect

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Add as splitter and undertray to make it functional, HID lights, tune, cyborg turbo, LSD, and you can have an RS without the badges, pretty much so, a few more mods, an RS beater....probably the only way to get one, make some badges, RSClone, whatever:):)

I would love to see the RS but have so much time into my car now I would not likely buy one unless somebody paid me what my is really worth and that does not happen very often.

OP
Teezlr
Thread Starter #26
Add as splitter and undertray to make it functional, HID lights, tune, cyborg turbo, LSD, and you can have an RS without the badges, pretty much so, a few more mods, an RS beater....probably the only way to get one, make some badges, RSClone, whatever:):)

I would love to see the RS but have so much time into my car now I would not likely buy one unless somebody paid me what my is really worth and that does not happen very often.
Yeah, you basically built a custom tuned RS haha

Sounds like fun

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran

I got all of this too.

Don't forget the hood vents (mine on the way).
The RS badges you can get on EBay-UK.

Dave

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
If I did build a clone and then some, I would leave it as is with no badges or RSclone+

I have come close to ordering the vents but never made a final decision, I do like them as look like they belong....:)

I am likely to spring for a CF hood once I know the final weight of it, has to be enough to help offset the cost as I would end up painting it anyway.

I have a new thread about ready to post on my radiator mod, etc.....it will explain a few things.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I don't plan to buy any RS badges.
I will just keep the ST on the right side.

Dave

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I was just kidding around about all that, I have never nor ever will do a clone and highly doubt you would either:)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
You are correct.
I would never build a clone.
I would build it better.

BTW, an RS would also have bigger brakes.
And we both have those too.

Dave

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Though some of my car is a bit more "out there" you and I are on pretty much the same page on the most important parts dealing with real performance:)

Much of the rest I have done is on the fringe of making gains, it all adds up but the law of diminishing returns always kicks in so much of it is done for the fun even more than the results.