Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Fiesta ST Molten Orange 14k - X37 Turbo

Trader history for Brura22 (0)

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #6
Shoot me an offer! Open to reasonable offers, could get this car for a great price!

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
You should keep it. I have a 2 year old and my FiST works fine unless I'm hauling a lot of junk. What are you planning on getting?

V_2

You should keep it. I have a 2 year old and my FiST works fine unless I'm hauling a lot of junk.
Agree! I've had 4 adults with me at times. Also had my 5 year old daughter and 3 year old niece in the back with booster seats. And these little suckers can take a beating in a wreck and still leave you in good shape...coming from personal experience.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Agree! I've had 4 adults with me at times. Also had my 5 year old daughter and 3 year old niece in the back with booster seats. And these little suckers can take a beating in a wreck and still leave you in good shape...coming from personal experience.
BTW, did you ever get another FiST? I remember seeing pics of yours after your accident.