Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Fiesta ST Walk-Around from Capitol Ford - Abosolutely terrible

Harvick

1000 Post Club
LOL this guy is terrible.
[video=youtube;lnD8AJtm7n4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnD8AJtm7n4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

haste

1000 Post Club
That was hard to watch, but worth it! thanks for posting!

Anyone want to sell me their full leather Ricaros? Apparently my '14 was supposed to come with them... [histerical]

I was going to suggest we give him some slack, but there are videos from this guy in there from nearly a year ago. If he hasn't improved in that amount of time, time to get a different "social media" guy in front of the camera. Some people just aren't good at public speaking.

C. love

wow this guy is more nervous than a whore in church. Its hilarious though. I wonder what that RICARDO seat option is...id like it ha ha ha ha

JasonHaven

I was going to suggest we give him some slack, but there are videos from this guy in there from nearly a year ago. If he hasn't improved in that amount of time, time to get a different "social media" guy in front of the camera. Some people just aren't good at public speaking.
It's very possible that he's a little mentally disabled in some form, which is why I am hesitant to insult him/make fun of him. For all we know this is incredibly difficult, and the dealership management is super proud of the dude for being able to do this at all.

rexdriver85

Hahaha wow that really was hard to watch. Great find. You can tell he has no freakin' clue.

Just saying but if this guy was trying to sell me the Fist I'd gp to another dealer.Just saying.

I'd go to another dealer just because of their license plate frame...

He probably didn't write the script so whoever did needs to get their facts straight on the car. I like how he was comparing the '14 and '15, yet the video said it was a '16. In reality it was a '15 because it had My Ford Touch and it's red. The biggest difference between a '14 and '15 is really nothing. '15 to '16 is change in colors and Sync 3.

But if he was right then there must be a '14 owner here with a different grille, smaller spoiler, and full leather Recaros. [:p]

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I really feel sorry for the guy, doing the best he could be not really in the right job at the moment it seems.

------------------

Not exactly related but he could of been pressed into doing something not suited or just done incredibly wrong.

I was assigned to be the actor in a Navy technical training video with clueless writing, directing, editing so I know how bad one can look. They would not let me correct the script and it was all wrong, imagine sitting there knowing what needs to be said and having to spout a bunch of stupid shit and doing it well. Finally they decided it would be better to film from behind me just saying peas and carrots, peas and carrots....over and over, really, dumbest f'ing thing I have ever had to endure.

OK, not a direct comparison but it does lead me to feel bad for the guy.

I only showed my copy to my kids so we could have a good laugh.....I my 4 year old daughter peed herself, I guess it was worth it to some degree:)

Wow so apparently my 2014 does not have the "all black grille," "ST badges," and the "spoiler!" That's some serious shit I feel like Ford stiffed me! I almost went out and looked at my car seeing as this guy sells Fords so he must know his shit...