Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 FiST w/ Focus Recaros

So I was just looking around auto trader and came across this 2016 ST and it looks like someone put focus RS seats in it. Not super sure, but what do you guys think? Also anyone in northern VA looking for a FiST, there are a few at least close to here.

http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/227fbbee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
That car was a SoCal car and yes those are FoRS seats which is really kinda dope as they do sit lower. That is being offered through Carvana the price is a little up. As the car looks like it has seen some wear and tear for 36k.

OP
Blk16 FiST
Thread Starter #3
That car was a SoCal car and yes those are FoRS seats which is really kinda dope as they do sit lower. That is being offered through Carvana the price is a little up. As the car looks like it has seen some wear and tear for 36k.
That’s legit! I’m sure there’s a thread somewhere on here, but how difficult would that be to throw those in? I paid a bit more for my 2016 w/ 32k.

I just see all these people on here looking for a FiST and they slip through the cracks, so also trying to help people out a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk