Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2016 Ford Fiesta ST $13k OBO - SOLD

Trader history for ionux (0)

ionux

Edit 5/27: SOLD! :)

Edit 5/13: Asking price lowered to $13k OBO.

For sale: 2016 Ford Fiesta ST, fully loaded, excellent condition, one owner, manual trans, 46k miles, power sunroof, nav, magnetic grey, heated leather recaro seats, power windows & locks, etc. Stock condition mechanically - no mods. Upgraded Sync software to latest version. Added GA legal window tint shortly after buying it new. Always used full synthetic oil for each oil change.

Nothing wrong with this vehicle at all. Slight cosmetic items & scuffs here and there that you'd expect for a car with 46k miles but I always parked far away from others and kept it clean. Never taken to the track or raced. This was my daily driver before getting a larger vehicle to handle my growing family. Sad to see it go. $13k OBO. Located just outside the perimeter north of Atlanta.

fiesta_st_image_7.jpg

fiesta_st_image_1.jpg fiesta_st_image_2.jpg fiesta_st_image_3.jpg fiesta_st_image_4.jpg fiesta_st_image_5.jpg fiesta_st_image_6.jpg

Last edited:
OP
ionux

ionux

Thread Starter #2
Happy to provide more pictures or any specific pictures of something you'd like to see upon request.