Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Kona Blue FIST ST (VIRGIN)

Looking to start picking up new improvements for my ST to begin the process of bringing more power going stage 2. The Car is fully stocked out as of now going with bolt ons until my Certified warranty is up! Let me know what you guys recommend definitely want to look into getting a full race intercooler.

Love Kona Blue wish it was an option for 19. Had an 11 Mustang GT that color. Agree with RMM, IC, Dizzy tune.

OP
P
Thread Starter #10
Smoother, but still agressive. Stratified is the most agressive, but not as smooth. You'll find plenty of posts stating so. Lots of searching and reading ahead.....lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
@Hypergram @firestang70 i appreciate all of you! Yeah definitely will be doing the research on the difference! I already got a big mouth intake, mishimoto cold air intake, Cobb accessport, just copped a new Cobb RMM that dropped last night 😂 and just grabbed a BravoAlpha IC