Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Kona Blue, no options, 31k miles, $14k (Central TX)

Trader history for j-dawg (0)

j-dawg

https://waco.craigslist.org/cto/d/2016-ford-fiesta-st-clean/6576428249.html

Moving to LA and I can't have three cars. I also don't want to pay insurance on a newer car out there, so I'm looking to unload what is (by far) the most valuable of my three and maybe eventually go back to an NA or NB Miata.

This car has been my daily for just over two years, when I bought it new at Koons of Baltimore. If I can't sell it within two weeks, I'll probably drive it out to SoCal and sell it at my leisure when I arrive. Until then, I think I've priced it fairly - it's unmodified, undamaged, and with low miles, and the Kona Blue metallic is lovely on the ST, but it's a zero-option special. Four Michelin PSS tires, decent tread remaining.

Also has the Android Auto software update. It's a freakin' game changer, and I can't believe there are still new cars that don't come with it. As soon as double-DIN head units with AA drop below $250, I'm getting one for my Volvo.

See the ad for more details. I'm located in Woodway, TX, right outside of Waco. It's about an hour and a half each from Dallas and Austin, three each from Houston and San Antonio.

Attachments

OP
J

j-dawg

Thread Starter #3
No Recaros. For 14k? C'mon now.

For the record, in case anyone wants a data point: this car sold for the asking price to a Craigslist buyer, about a week after I listed it.