Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Magnetic Fiesta ST in Atlanta, GA!

JGeorgeIV

Hey everyone! I bought my Fiesta about a month ago, and have absolutely been loving the thing. So much so that I've already put about an extra 2,000 miles on it even though my work to home commute is less than 15 miles round trip. Feels great to be back in a car that I just want to get out and drive.

Only changes I've made so far are the window tint and Ford Performance shift knob. Looking forward to enjoying this car for a long time!

IMG_0723-crop.jpg IMG_0756-crop.jpg

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome to Thunderdome....go out and get a second job to fund your modding....Dont say you aren't going to mod the FiST. I said I wasn't and I'm well beyond stock now....Hehe.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

jeff

2000 Post Club
Welcome...ā€¦...I'm in Augusta, if you're ever this way hit me up and we'll swap stories, lunch on me.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Welcome! I used to live in Grant Park. Now I'm in Ohio :/ I miss ATL sometimes.

You've got a twin over in Grant Park...I used to see an identical FiST every week. Think he lives there.

OP
JGeorgeIV

JGeorgeIV

Thread Starter #11
Welcome! I used to live in Grant Park. Now I'm in Ohio :/ I miss ATL sometimes.

You've got a twin over in Grant Park...I used to see an identical FiST every week. Think he lives there.
Hope the traffic is better up there! I think I saw my doppelganger cruising on I-85 last week.

OP
JGeorgeIV

JGeorgeIV

Thread Starter #12
Welcome, you will get bit by the mod bug.
Welcome to Thunderdome....go out and get a second job to fund your modding....Dont say you aren't going to mod the FiST. I said I wasn't and I'm well beyond stock now....Hehe.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Definitely feeling the urge to mod already. Been searching around old posts, but I'm leaning towards starting with sharpening up the shifter feel.

Ford Community Posts