Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2016 Magnetic Metallic Fiesta ST, Recaro, Moonroof, Navigation, Black Wheels - 57k miles - SOLD

Trader history for nothing456 (0)

Fully loaded Magnetic Metallic 2016 Fiesta ST for sale.
- Heated Recaro leather sport seats
- Navigation (Ford Sync 3 system)
- Moonroof
- Black wheels, red brake calipers
- Keyless entry and keyless start (2 sets of keys included)
- 57,500 miles
- 6 speed manual
- Excellent condition, well maintained
- No accidents, clean title in-hand
- I'm the second owner

Modifications / upgrades:
- Boomba symposer delete: eliminates the artificial drone noise
- Diamond Motorsports oil catch can: prevents blow-by oils and condensed crankcase gases from entering the intake through the PCV system
- Koni Orange dampers: OE replacement that provides better handling and less roll - still has stock springs - car is not lowered
- Triple R Composites front splitter
- Ford Performance 6-Speed carbon fiber shift knob with ST logo
- Tinted windows
- Trailer hitch: used occasionally for transporting my mountain bike. I did install a wire harness for a trailer last year because I was planning to borrow a friend's trailer to pick up a kitchen table, but ended up borrowing a truck instead. This car has never towed a trailer.
- Recent maintenance: 55k miles - front brake pads & rotors replaced; oil changed

All of the modifications listed were done by the original owner (except the wire harness for the trailer hitch).
The car is in excellent condition with only minor wear and tear (some stone chips on the front end from 57k miles of mostly highway driving). There is minor curb rash on one wheel. Everything works properly, engine runs strong, transmission shifts perfectly, and there are no chassis squeaks/creaks.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
N
Thread Starter #8
Thanks @XR650R ! To be honest, I'm surprised that it hasn't sold yet, but I guess right now is not really a good time to sell. Unemployment and COVID-19 numbers keep going up... Good thing I'm not in a hurry. Just feel bad that this car is not getting used much.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
That's probably it. I want to sell my house, but nobody's house shopping atm. Just gotta wait it out.