Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Sync 3 Screen and APIM Non-Nav

Trader history for Dpuck153 (0)

Dennis Puckett
Greensboro NC
dennis(dot)m(dot)puckett(at)gmail(dot)com\

I know the location of a 2106 Sync3 non-sony, non-nav 6.5" screen and APIM. I found them while looking for a Nav unit. I would like to pass this off to another enthusiast who wants to upgrade not 4Dtech charging 1200 for the same thing. They wanted $155 shipped to NC so that's a really good price. The APIM can be reprogrammed for the Sony system that comes in the ST's. Please PM me or email me and I will pass this info along for free!!!!! I don't want the yard overwhelmed with calls. I just want an enthusiast to get this upgrade for a reasonable price!

If anyone has or finds one please send the info my way. I have been looking for months. Looking to spend less thank $300. Thanks!

Wishiwas

I have a Sync 3 Navigation APIM and a ACM HD radio for sale. Just remove your old Apim from your screen, and screw this one on.
Originally came out of a 2015 Mustang, was then in my 2016 F150 before I traded it. Updated to sync ver 3.0.
I'm posting this here because you must know how to activate them using Forscan.
Asking $600 for the pair.