Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New guy

What's up guys, i live in Dearborn heights Michigan,I'm going be purchasing a Fist this month. I love the car and wanted to see if theres something I should know about the car before hand.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
dannybonas
Thread Starter #3
Awesome thanks, I had a neon srt4 before this so idk what to expect out off the FiST

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! There's plenty to learn. I think you'll be happy with it. Mine still makes me grin very time I drive it.

OP
dannybonas
Thread Starter #16
Does the pope wave during parades? The only way the SRT-4s came silly....fast cars they are!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Lmao yea.. it was nice and quick but I needed something upgraded.

OP
dannybonas
Thread Starter #19
Did it have the Mopar stage upgrades? Do you still roll it?

It was a mopar stage 2 stock, I threw agp gtx35 dual bearing 50mm turbo, and of course supporting mods, fmic 950cc injectors and diablo tune, so I saw for the fiesta st they have a Cobb stage 3 kit. And ideas if it's worth the 2500?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
It was a mopar stage 2 stock, I threw agp gtx35 dual bearing 50mm turbo, and of course supporting mods, fmic 950cc injectors and diablo tune, so I saw for the fiesta st they have a Cobb stage 3 kit. And ideas if it's worth the 2500?

Nope not worth it....you'd be better off getting a Cobb AP3 and a flash tune. Then after that....its Hybrid or BT time! It doesn't take a whole lot for these little FiSTs to become heartbreakers that's for sure!