Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2017 Black Ford Fiesta ST $18,600

Trader history for Jaeantonio (0)

Hello everyone

Unfortunately I have to sell my 2017 Fiesta ST. The car has 23306 miles and might go up slightly as I do still drive it on occasion to work. I believe I am the second owner and have done good amount of mods to the car. I am asking $18,600 as it is what I owe on the finance. I am not asking for any extra but just someone to take over the payments of the car. Whoever buys the vehicle will get to keep the all the mods I have done including the accessport. This car did not see winter this past year and will not again this year.

Mods-
- Cobb Accessport
- Cobb Intake
- Cobb Downpipe
- Cobb Exhaust system
- Damond Motorsports Catch Can
- Silvers Neomax Coilovers
- 17×7.5 Fifteen52 Tarmacs wrapped in 215/40/17 Federal 595 Pro have no more than 200 miles on them.
- Bomba Wing Risers
- Kicker Comp R door speakers all the way around.

The new owner will still have the stock wheels and suspension as I kept them after I did all the mods. All mods are fairly new as I just completed them about 3 weeks ago. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any more info.

Thank you

Attachments

Last edited: