Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2017 Fiesta ST, high trim, mods, $19k (Phoenix, AZ)

Trader history for Volta (0)

$19k

2017 Fiesta ST
52k miles
Black
Arizona car, no rust
Second owner
Heated Grey Recaros
Sunroof

Dizzy Stage 1 tune (never went more extreme than this)

OAKOS-spec Bronze RPF1 16x8+38
Almost new Azenis RT615k+ 215/45
Mountune radiator
Mountune lowering springs
Mountune intake box
Mountune intake elbow
Mountune short shift kit
Mountune oil cap
Mountune battery tie-down
Big Mouth intake
Milltek Catback
Milltek catless downpipe (will come with stock cat)
Whoosh v3 intercooler
Whoosh symposer delete
Whoosh RMM
PSMM insert
Ford ST all weather mats
Focus ST clear third brake light
Stubby antenna
Maxton carbon-look headlight eyelids
Delta wing riser
TRC front splitter
Diode Dynamics fogs
Crystal LED mirror signals
Proclip phone/AP holders
LED headlights from Amazon

Maintenance includes:
new OEM PSMM
NGK Iridiums per Whoosh
OEM brake pads (front)
New coolant
Motul DCTF gearbox fluid change

Car has been my daily for almost 3 years. It's a fantastic car that needs nothing (besides a blend door actuator lol). We have been on many adventures together and always treated me right. I'm just looking to get into either a '22 Bronco or a '22 GR86 so this will need to go. I still owe on this car so there would be some steps to getting the title but I will work with you as best as I can to make the process seamless. Edit: Car no longer has Seibon hood.

Feel free to DM me here, I will provide phone number there if you want to talk or text.

Thank you!

image2 (6).jpeg image1 (5).jpeg image0 (18).jpeg image4 (2).jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I would purchase the OEM hood if the next owner doesn't want it.
22 GR86 = boring. No damn torque in those cars. I test drove one before I bought my FiST and not once have I ever thought I went with the wrong car. Handles great but...slow...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
22 GR86 = boring. No damn torque in those cars. I test drove one before I bought my FiST and not once have I ever thought I went with the wrong car. Handles great but...slow...

Ok? I don't care. Not everyone wants to drive in a straight line.

OP
Volta
Thread Starter #5

You test drove a car that is only becoming available in the past week or so? Pretty impressive. Don't mistake the Mk1 for the Mk2.

Magnetic

Thanks a lot. Posting this ad, I'm not even sure I want to sell now lmfao. It really is a fantastic car overall.
You'll only regret it when you cant find any in the condition yours is in and the GR86 are plentiful. There were only about 35,000 FiST's sold in the western hemisphere of this planet and they aren't making them for us anymore.

Food for thought...

OP
Volta
Thread Starter #9
You'll only regret it when you cant find any in the condition yours is in and the GR86 are plentiful. There were only about 35,000 FiST's sold in the western hemisphere of this planet and they aren't making them for us anymore.

Food for thought...
This is a very good point

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I want a Bronco, too. I'll wait until they've been out a few years, like I did with the FiST. Let 'em iron out the inevitable bugs, first.

The 86 is sweet, but just not for me. I need a practical DD.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
You test drove a car that is only becoming available in the past week or so? Pretty impressive. Don't mistake the Mk1 for the Mk2.
While you are correct that it was the Gen 1 86 before I bought my 2015 FiST. From what I've seen the specs don't look impressive but to each his own. I'll stay with my FiST or my Evos. If I want a slow car that handles great I can just drive my 86 Porsche 944, non-turbo. Lol

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Ok? I don't care. Not everyone wants to drive in a straight line.
After you experience the torque of the FiST 1.6 Ecoboost, you'll miss it in the 86 and it's not just about the straight line. Heck I used to test vehicles for Motor Trend magazine back about 14 years ago. I'm all about a vehicle that can handle itself on a track which is where I spent many days during my 5 years at MT.

Magnetic

I would not sell my FiST unless I was completely over it. As it is I do not see that happening anytime soon🤣Ya it’s here to stay. I will buy something else as well but not sell the FiST.
I was just driving out to Maricopa AZ from Tempe and was getting 44MPG on cruise control. I cant find a car that let's you save gas when you want but will BLAST into Oblivion when you floor it. LoL All other cars will always use wayyy more gas and never quite make you have as much fun as the fiesta. Such a great little car. And the cost of repairs is so minimal. Imagine tuning any other car and blowing the motor. The costs would be so much more and the labor would too. The car is small and simple and IMO cheap to fix. I honestly want the car to last but if it popped I wouldn't feel too bad just because the engines are so available. Just a great reliable car with untouchable fun by any other.

Last edited:

PhoenixM3

Did you drive a ‘22?

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Did you drive a ‘22?
This was back in 2014 before I bought my 2015 FiST. I'm not talking about the 2nd Gen cars because they weren't available back then and now that they are we don't get the Mk8 Fiesta ST to even compare it to. My point is don't be comparing a vehicle that is 8 years newer with an older car...it's an apples to oranges comparison. Sure it's likely better than my older FiST but my FiST is a much better vehicle than the 2002 Ford SVT Focus that owned too. Time and technology marches on. If we still got the new FiST here then we would have a nice comparison because from the European reviews Ford has another great car. So don't be so proud to say the 2022 car is so great by comparing it to a design that is clearly 8 years older. Enjoy your new ride, I'm still happy with my FiST and would have loved to check out the Mk8 if Ford hadn't discontinued it here in the U.S.

PhoenixM3

This was back in 2014 before I bought my 2015 FiST. I'm not talking about the 2nd Gen cars because they weren't available back then and now that they are we don't get the Mk8 Fiesta ST to even compare it to. My point is don't be comparing a vehicle that is 8 years newer with an older car...it's an apples to oranges comparison. Sure it's likely better than my older FiST but my FiST is a much better vehicle than the 2002 Ford SVT Focus that owned too. Time and technology marches on. If we still got the new FiST here then we would have a nice comparison because from the European reviews Ford has another great car. So don't be so proud to say the 2022 car is so great by comparing it to a design that is clearly 8 years older. Enjoy your new ride, I'm still happy with my FiST and would have loved to check out the Mk8 if Ford hadn't discontinued it here in the U.S.

I’m on my 3rd FiST. Probably time for a change for me.

ronmcdon

I was just driving out to Maricopa AZ from Tempe and was getting 44MPG on cruise control. I cant find a car that let's you save gas when you want but will BLAST into Oblivion when you floor it. LoL All other cars will always use wayyy more gas and never quite make you have as much fun as the fiesta. Such a great little car. And the cost of repairs is so minimal. Imagine tuning any other car and blowing the motor. The costs would be so much more and the labor would too. The car is small and simple and IMO cheap to fix. I honestly want the car to last but if it popped I wouldn't feel too bad just because the engines are so available. Just a great reliable car with untouchable fun by any other.
The cost of consumables is also very reasonable if you get into HPDE and AutoX. Being able to afford owning or financing a car is one thing, being comfortable taking it to the track many times a year is another. So nice can get a set of 200tw tires under 600 and a full track day w/ 5, 20 min runs seldom costs more than a tank and a half of gas. Since Ive had my Fiesta, my Evo has been collecting dust in the garage.

Also, glws to OP. Seems like very well thought out mod list and good parts. Love the Oakos RPF1s, have the same wheels myself.

Last edited: