Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2017 FIST in IL

Hey all. Been lurking on here for a while figured I'd give an official intro. I'm in Downers Grove, IL.
2017 FIST with sunroof (I know), grey recaros, and cold weather package. Color is magnetic. Current mileage is 40k. I am the second owner.

Bought the car locally from the previous owner with 20k miles on it in 2020. The only mods he had done was a shift linkage and weighted shift knob. He also had a set of B14 coil overs he hadn't installed, so bought those off him at the same time for a great deal. At the time, I had a 20k mile 2004 Cobra coupe so the FIST was going to be my daily. Did a collab on that car with the guys at the SavageGeese youtube channel if you want to check it out. I'll link that vid below.

Cobra Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JzZD1KEZWk&t=638s&pp=ygUWc2F2YWdlZ2Vlc2UgdGVybWluYXRvcg%3D%3D

Anyway, I had no idea how much I'd love the FIST. Woke up one Sunday morning to take the cobra out for a drive, looked at both cars in the garage, and ended up grabbing the keys for the fiesta. Long story short, the cobra was up for sale the next day and the modding process for the fiesta began.

Current mod list is as follows:
- shift linkage (unknown manufacturer, installed by previous owner)
- weighted shift knob (unknown manufacturer, installed by previous owner)
- Aluminum ST dead pedal
- bilstein B14 coil overs
- Cobb RMM
- Damon Motorsports catch can/breather
- Cobb CAI
- Mountune intercooler w/ charge pipes
- Mishimoto oil cooler
- Woosh down pipe
- Cobb cat back
- Wavetrac LSD
- S280 turbo
- Turbosmart IWG w/ 14psi spring
- Turbosmart plumb back shortie
- Cobb accessport - Tuned by Adam at Tune+
- Woosh coil packs
- Brisk Iridium spark plugs gapped at .025
- 17x8.5 Konig Hypergrams running 205/40R-17 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires
- Stoptech slotted rotors w/ EBC yellow stuff pads front and rear
- Swave and Summit 4 point subframe brace (will be installed over winter)
- Superpro LCAs w/ +05 degrees of caster (will be installed over winter)

Future Plans:
- Will upgrade the front brake calipers next spring, looking at Woosh's offering, let me know if you have any suggestions.
- May go with the Bosch uprated injectors and move to E30 given I don't commute anymore and E85 is easy to find near me.

Attachments

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome to the Fiesta! Always a party.
wild-kid-celebrating-party-du21dhx0v57yi0fw.gif

Dpro

6000 Post Club
We have a very similar build. Well played. Ever thought of picking up some +30% injectors?
Ya I am happy with the power it has. I have already got a E30 base tune and the TQ was crazy. Hell the car has TQ steer big time if I don’t feather the gas it has a definite hook to the right if I nail it.