Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2017 FiST with loads of upgrades.

Trader history for r3d3b (0)

Hello all. I'm selling my Charcoal 2017 Fists ST as I can no longer afford car insurance. Bilstein adjustable coilover suspension, upgraded rear motor mount, short throw shift kit, Mounting stage two kit, dash cam, Cobb Accessport with aggressive tune. It's a little beat up from people punching and kicking it after losing a race to it. Very fun, dominates any canyon road. She always put a smile on my face. Asking $16,000. You can reach me at (310)717-7490. I'm in Grant's Pass, OR, but I travel between here and SoCal about twice a month, so if you are located near Ventura County I can deliver.

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hello all. I'm selling my Charcoal 2017 Fists ST as I can no longer afford car insurance. Bilstein adjustable coilover suspension, upgraded rear motor mount, short throw shift kit, Mounting stage two kit, dash cam, Cobb Accessport with aggressive tune. It's a little beat up from people punching and kicking it after losing a race to it. Very fun, dominates any canyon road. She always put a smile on my face. Asking $16,000.
So that lady comes with it too?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

TemecFist

Hello all. I'm selling my Charcoal 2017 Fists ST as I can no longer afford car insurance. Bilstein adjustable coilover suspension, upgraded rear motor mount, short throw shift kit, Mounting stage two kit, dash cam, Cobb Accessport with aggressive tune. It's a little beat up from people punching and kicking it after losing a race to it. Very fun, dominates any canyon road. She always put a smile on my face. Asking $16,000. You can reach me at (310)717-7490. I'm in Grant's Pass, OR, but I travel between here and SoCal about twice a month, so if you are located near Ventura County I can deliver.
Combat infantry badge?

bikerjosh

Does car have the Recaro seats? thanks