Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2017 Ford Fiesta Hatchback Orange FWD Manual ST

Trader history for petertom (0)

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Passenger side skirt is falling off towards the rear of the car. Pictures before being rebuilt?

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Any idea how to fix that? Is it just drove double sided tape? Or any special type of glue?
No idea, but I would stand clear of a rebuilt/salvage title vehicle without details about the crash. Especially at this price point.

Any idea how to fix that? Is it just drove double sided tape? Or any special type of glue?
Both ends of the side skirts are held on with what looks like 3M double-sided tape. One strip of tape on each end. There are also end-caps on both sides and a ton of slotted plastic connectors running down the length of the sideskirts.

Both ends of the side skirts are held on with what looks like 3M double-sided tape. One strip of tape on each end. There are also end-caps on both sides and a ton of slotted plastic connectors running down the length of the sideskirts.
Thanks! My car has never been in an accident, but the driver's side skirt is starting to come a bit loose towards the back. I want to be proactive about it before it gets worse.