Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2017 Magnetic FiST, 27,800 miles, $15,000 OBO

Trader history for mcmcyo117 (0)

I am the first owner of this car and it has a clean title (in hand). Car runs perfectly, oil has been changed every 5,000 miles, and I have never had any problems with it. Most of the miles are from highway driving, so they haven't been hard on the car. The paint is in excellent condition and has always been waxed and washed by hand. It recently won "Best Modern Car" and 6th place overall at a local car show, so the paint really is perfect! I’m only selling it because I bought another car, but this is an amazing little car. It is also still under factory bumper to bumper warranty until May 2020 or 36,000 miles, and still has the powertrain warranty and roadside assistance until May 2022 or 60,000 miles.

Features: Sync 3 6.5” touchscreen (can run Android Auto or Apple CarPlay), SiriusXM capable, HD radio capable, 8 speaker Sony stereo, ambient lighting, cloth bucket sport seats, drivers seat manual lumbar support, leather shift knob, leather wrapped steering wheel, integrated blind spot mirrors, intelligent access with push button start, 17” wheels with Yokohama all seasons, full size spare, and much more!

Mods: K&N air filter (for those beautiful turbo noises), short shifter, window tint, and custom exhaust.

My asking price is $15,000 OBO.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments