Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2017 Magnetic/Metallic Gray, 11k miles

Trader history for FiestaAlex (0)

Practically new inside and out. Wonderful car, bought it as a fun commuter and all around car - worked great, but my 64 mile bumper to bumper daily crawl we have here in SD just doesn't work well with manual for me and my bad left knee - went with a Tesla for DD. Have 5 cars at my house right now, and it's getting annoying moving everything, payments are stacking up and insurance for all is a bit much. Car was always garaged, until now. It's just sitting there all sad, getting dusty every week. I keep washing it when I do my other cars (I have an old M3 that's being track prepped now). Tuned for 91 since 6k miles, Cobb OTS 1 loaded.

Literally HATE to see it go, and going to take a hit for a few grand doing it too - listing for quite a bit less than I owe. Let's see if we can make it fair both ways so you can still get a good deal and I don't have to get bent over at Carmax or local car lot.

Despite only 11k miles on the car, I've done 3 oil changes so far with Mobil 1. Haven't used the free dealer oil change.

- 1k after break-in just to be safe

No issues to mention. Added a couple things that look and feel very OEM but easily removed if you want:

-COBB stage one. AP included with sale, or I can sell it separately after the car is sold. Got a buddy that wants the AP for his Focus so if you don't need it or want it I can un-marry and drop the price by $250 or something
-30% Crystalline all the way around, looks great and feels cool in the summer - love it. Have all paperwork and warranty.
-LED healights. 2k lumens, OEM looking brightness and color temp, WAY better than pale yellow stock halogens.
-LED fogs and interior. Definite improvement, looks OEM which is always my goal.
-Ford all weather floormats - love them, very easy to clean and look great. Stock mats included.
-Solar roll up shade thing, Fiesta specific.
-All manuals and original stickers.

I also have these parts (NOT INSTALLED ATM) - yours if you want them as part of the deal:

- AWR RMM with softest poly - I didn't like it. Race part imho, not DD. Great quality though, fit really well, used for about a week.
- MBRP-knock-off exhaust off E-bay with real MBRP tips. Looked cool, sounded awesome. Drone at 3-4k was NOT worth it. Back to stock! Rear and front stock sections now have 3-bolt flange, so you can play around with it as you wish - very easy to remove.
- Rear back up camera, in box never used.
- Forscan USB adapter, new never used.

Asking 16,600 for everything.

It needs a new home!
P1000221.JPG P1000223.JPG P1000225.JPG P1000232.JPG P1000234.JPG P1000228.JPG P1000210.JPG P1000216.JPG P1000218.JPG P1000223.JPG P1000226.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

Ford Community Posts