Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2017 Magnetic ST | Nicely Modded w/ 12.5k miles ~ $17,000 Obo

Trader history for Gimlet (0)

Sold!

I'm thinning the herd and unfortunately that means I am selling my fun toy to fund a new project. Car has 12,100 miles currently, but that may go up slightly as I still intend to drive it sparingly until she sells. Asking $17,000 Obo.

I am the original owner, always garage kept, never smoked in. Interior is immaculate and still smells new. Exterior 9/10 - a minor amount of pits/nicks on the front bumper due to highway driving, but no scratches; roof is gloss black vinyl wrapped and unfortunately on the day of install I rested my sweaty sun-blocked arm on the back corner leaving a dull-matte spot on the finish. I can remove the wrap if buyer prefers, but honestly, you only see it at certain angles and it hasn't bothered me. Car has been maintained meticulously - oil changed at 1,200 miles with factory Ford synth-blend and again at 5k and 10k with Ravenol 5w-30 (it's hot here in Texas). Car has never been tracked; most of the miles are either highway (Dallas and Houston a few times) or blasts around the countryside. Car will come with factory removed parts with exception of the exhaust (had to cut the stock unit). Mods are as follows:

Performance:
Cobb v3 w/ Dizzy-tuned 93 and E30 maps
1-step colder Iridium plugs
Cobb intake
Cobb Rear motor mount
Depo v1 intercooler and all hard pipes
Velossatech Big-mouth intake (Dark Grey mouth)
GFB diverter valve
Whoosh Symposer delete
Thermal R&D cat-back exhaust

Suspension:
Swift Springs
Pierce 4pt bar
Professionally aligned with -1.4 degrees camber up front, zero toe on all 4 corners

Appearance:
De-badged rear
"ST" quarter-panel gels
Dark Grey "ST" front badge
Removed IC grill
Boomba Wing-risers
Weathertech window visors
Gloss-black vinyl roof-wrap
Dealer-installed 30% tint
Shorty antenna
Hyper yellow fogs, indicators, and LED mirror bulbs; LED reverse lights
RallyArmor Black/grey mudflaps

Interior:
"ST" dead pedal
"ST rubber mats since day 1; factory mats included too
Kenwood 8-inch powered-sub under drivers seat

Driftwood2.jpg Side 1.JPG side2.JPG Side 3.JPG Rear 1.JPG Rear 2.JPG Interior.JPG Interior 2.JPG

Last edited:
OP
G
Thread Starter #5
*Fixed - thank you for the heads up. Pics were taken this last Saturday. Let me know if there are any questions or requests to see any detailed shots. Thank you for the interest -

OP
G
Thread Starter #6
PMs responded to. As luck would have it, the dreaded Blend Door all the sudden started acting up; I think the car is mad at me for selling it. She's under warranty until mid-December, so she's going in today to get the fix.

OP
G
Thread Starter #7
She's back safe in the garage now. Entertaining offers - if I get no bites here I'm thinking Bring a Trailer? Am I crazy?

OP
G
Thread Starter #9
@bluestang - flights are cheap if you are willing?? I've shipped a few cars as well - to Ohio probably around $800. She would love the cooler Ohio climate; I saw 106 degrees today on my way back from the dealer.

I should have mentioned clear title in hand...

OP
G
Thread Starter #13
TTT. I've had a few tire-kickers, but nothing solid yet. I've got the time and am hoping she finds the right home!

OP
G
Thread Starter #15
Went for a spin tonight just to enjoy the cooler temperatures. She'll roast the tires in first and second if you aren't careful and she's making great power - I've seen around 26.5lbs of boost on the E85 tune, with the Cobb Accessport reporting 300lb-ft TQ and 210 HP (presumably at the crank - either way the "pull" is very addicting). It's loads of fun and with the 4 pt pierce bar tracks incredibly well and is extremely predictable. If I drove it even semi-regularly I wouldn't consider selling, but having multiple cars for a couple who both work from home full-time just doesn't make a lot of sense. She's got just under 12.4k miles now - so yeah, around 300 miles in the last 3.5 months since my initial post - most of those runs are 15 minute stints to pick up take out or an excuse to blast around the Hill Country. Somebody better snatch this thing up -

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
That's a sweet ride, and nicely set up. Somebody's gonna get a rippin' little car.

OP
G
Thread Starter #18
Bump - had to refresh the Inspection and Registration here in Texas - she's good to go for another year!

Last edited: