Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone have any idea when the 2j intake preorders are shipping?

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
They seem kinda hard to get ahold of, have never actually gotten a response from them.
I need to get one in-hand, because I am going to try to stealth-install it leaving as much of the stock intake system as possible so it's not immediately obvious I have an intake. Might powdercoat it black too, still need it in-hand to start figuring it out.

2J would know best. I know when I bought mine I got real anxious waiting on it, especially when they past when they said they would ship. Best bet is just keep trying to get a hold of them, otherwise it's just guessing

V_2

Having done a couple preorder purchases from 2J in the past, expect to add about 1-3 months to the promised completion date. Phone always seems the best method of contact for them, if you are trying to email or DM.

OP
Clint Beastwood

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Having done a couple preorder purchases from 2J in the past, expect to add about 1-3 months to the promised completion date. Phone always seems the best method of contact for them, if you are trying to email or DM.
Gotcha - it's non urgent so I won't bug them on the phone, if that delay is the norm I'll just find some other project to work on :p

SrsBsns

Just received notification that mine has shipped.
Are you/will you review it? I was on the fence about getting one but I wasn't sure how obnoxious it would really be.

Between the Stratified crackle tune and MBRP exhaust, I'm sure a 2J intake would just complete the whole race car/space ship theme.

OP
Clint Beastwood

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Are you/will you review it? I was on the fence about getting one but I wasn't sure how obnoxious it would really be.

Between the Stratified crackle tune and MBRP exhaust, I'm sure a 2J intake would just complete the whole race car/space ship theme.
yeah I'll get mic'd up and shoot something like the last one I did - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR7h7tjNTc4

In the interest of not creating a new 2J thread, has anyone who was involved in the June preorder heard anything about a ship date? My confirmation said first week of June, but I know these guys are notorious for taking their time.

OP
Clint Beastwood

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
In the interest of not creating a new 2J thread, has anyone who was involved in the June preorder heard anything about a ship date? My confirmation said first week of June, but I know these guys are notorious for taking their time.
Mine arrived roughly a month after the expected due date, and everyone said that was pretty normal.

I have a pre-order as well but I checked the website yesterday and it still says first week of June ship date so hopefully this week or next week

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk