Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Full Leather ST3 Recaros on Fiesta rails

Trader history for scawt (0)

SOLD!

—————

Hey guys,

I am selling focus st3 full leather recaros on Fiesta rails. In fair condition, only minor flaws, plenty of life left. They are fully adjustable. The drivers side was converted from powered to manual movement. They will bolt right into a fiesta. Airbags were undeployed from a fiesta. The seat harness will plug right into ‘16+ Fiestas. HOWEVER, to avoid using original ST seats, base fiesta seats from an accident were used in the swap. With this current setup, the airbag light illuminates and stays on. I’ve tried researching this issue: some say it’s the seat tensioners (buckles) are likely deployed and to just use some that weren’t in an accident. Some say theirs went away with a flash tune from a Cobb accessport. Another possibility would be using all seat components from a non accident car (airbags,tensioners,passenger occupancy pad). I’m not entirely sure and I haven’t tried any of those things. But as they are right now, if your airbag light illuminated, your entire airbag system will be disabled. Selling them as is. I can include the fiesta se cloth seats on st3 focus bases if the buyer requests.

Looking for $1,000.
No shipping. Pickup in Orlando, FL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
D

Ducky

How did you manage to make the driver's seat recline without using the power adjuster?

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
How did you manage to make the driver's seat recline without using the power adjuster?
I transferred everything to the fiesta seat to retain manual recline.

Ask [MENTION=5941]zanethan[/MENTION] what resistance to turn the air bag light off. He installed brz seats that i bought. No air bags or light.

Don’t our seats have airbags in them? Wouldn’t the Focus seat airbags inflate to a larger size, potentially compromising the actual safety of the airbag deployment?

OP
S
Thread Starter #11
Don’t our seats have airbags in them? Wouldn’t the Focus seat airbags inflate to a larger size, potentially compromising the actual safety of the airbag deployment?

these seats have fiesta airbags fitted.